Home

Griff (Missions Brother)

• 2 months later...
Griff if that is missions brother after he runs out of the tuscen raider camp i think he is in the tatooine job office building.

Afterwards, you take have the option to undertake a quest for him - find a tach gland and give it to him. After that, he runs off once more and you'll never see him again.

It's kind of an incomplete quest TBH.

• 3 weeks later...
*****mega facepalm*****

I'm not a baby.

I just miss the old days where LucasForums was once the busiest forum on the Internet.

There were a lot less mean people then than there is now.

Actually, there were a lot of mean people then, just a lot more nicer ones active so as you didn't really notice. As to reviving an old thread, it happens around here more often than you might think. Sometims it makes for funny reading as a result.

Actually, there were a lot of mean people then, just a lot more nicer ones active so as you didn't really notice. As to reviving an old thread, it happens around here more often than you might think. Sometims it makes for funny reading as a result.

Haha yeah....when Revan called me a "baby", I chuckled a little.

And were there really a lot more mean people back then? Wow. A lot of people seem to be killjoys and/or get annoyed VERY easily.

I find that offensive

picture.php?albumid=149&pictureid=8038

:xp:

*slaps forehead*

This is what I mean.

BUT, I didn't nessecarily mean you specifically are mean. If I thought most people here were mean, then I wouldn't have joined LucasForums.

It's just that when I ask a question, such as my previous topics like "Fav type of music", "Fav. Star Wars game", and "Reaction Aboard Leviathon", I recieved a couple of negative and/or sarcastic responses.

Some people are like that, and there's nothing you can do about it. However, most people here are relatively friendly, and that's why I joined LucasForums.

Also, why did you threaten to ban me for voicing an opinion? Am I not allowed state what I think? And if you think this is an "offense", then this is my "first offense", if you want to call it that. You would ban me without even issueing a warning.

Also, why did you threaten to ban me for voicing an opinion? Am I not allowed state what I think? And if you think this is an "offense", then this is my "first offense", if you want to call it that. You would ban me without even issueing a warning.

wow. that one flew right over your head huh?

fail to see the " :xp: " part? you know.. as in "haha" "joking" "etc"

Maybe people aren't so much "mean" as you are to misinterpreting things? ;)

Carry on.

Archived