Home

[KOTOR]E-11 Blaster to replace Sith Soldiers blasters

beretta

• 2 weeks later...

I have not seen any mods that have an E-11 in the Kotor mods (for some reason). My only suggestion for you would be to find a 3d model of an E-11 and either you or someone else convert it for Kotor.

I found a free model on a google search at GoogleSketchup This is the only free one that I found after an exhaustive search, but maybe you could find one if you looked. (I don't know if the model type will even work with the Kotor 3d converter, but that's all I could find for free :( )

Also, there are probably E-11 models in other SW games, but porting assets from a different game-to this game is frowned on.

• 2 weeks later...
This file has been moved from KotOR1 to KotOR2 by the author's request. Don't let the file name fool you! These weapons are rigged for KotOR2 and will likely notwork for KotOR1.

As you can see, the mod Lord Dagron posted is, in fact, for TSL, and as such will likely not work in the original KotOR.

EDIT: I should also point out that the Sith soldiers use separate types of blaster rifles throughout game play. For example, the Sith Sniper Rifle that you can buy at the Equipment Emporium on Taris is not actually used by many of the Sith on Taris. Those Sith carry a Blaster Carbine. Some Sith soldiers will carry a light repeater rifle. And, of course, the Heavy Troopers will lug around a big heavy repeater rifle. So to replace all the Sith rifles you would first need a working model and uti file, then you would need to go into all of the sith soldier utc files and replace their weapons inventory slot. There might be another way, but I don't have a clue what that might be.

I have not seen any mods that have an E-11 in the Kotor mods (for some reason). My only suggestion for you would be to find a 3d model of an E-11 and either you or someone else convert it for Kotor.

I found a free model on a google search at GoogleSketchup This is the only free one that I found after an exhaustive search, but maybe you could find one if you looked. (I don't know if the model type will even work with the Kotor 3d converter, but that's all I could find for free :( )

Also, there are probably E-11 models in other SW games, but porting assets from a different game-to this game is frowned on.

How do you convert the model for use in K1 or TSL? I've seen people do it for their mods.

As you can see, the mod Lord Dagron posted is, in fact, for TSL, and as such will likely not work in the original KotOR.

EDIT: I should also point out that the Sith soldiers use separate types of blaster rifles throughout game play. For example, the Sith Sniper Rifle that you can buy at the Equipment Emporium on Taris is not actually used by many of the Sith on Taris. Those Sith carry a Blaster Carbine. Some Sith soldiers will carry a light repeater rifle. And, of course, the Heavy Troopers will lug around a big heavy repeater rifle. So to replace all the Sith rifles you would first need a working model and uti file, then you would need to go into all of the sith soldier utc files and replace their weapons inventory slot. There might be another way, but I don't have a clue what that might be.

I have this mod and yes it does work for kotor. You should try it before saying it doesn't work for kotor.

Archived