Home

Star Wars 1313

Alexrd

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I was being facetious about avoiding talking to you, hence the smiley face. RE my Avatar, I just started reading Legacy: Volume I again, I actually Love playing The Old Republic, but its still crafted to bring in the TCW crowd.

Back on Topic...

2012-06-01-101548-30.jpg?w=500&h=300

It's over? I was expecting the two of you to suddenly kiss. How disappointing :(

It wasn't so much that the Clone Wars era was bad, I mean some of the earlier Clone Wars era games were quite good... it's just that the quality suddenly dropped and LA and friends were simply crapping out as many cheaply made games as they could to try and cash in on that particular era.

It sounds like LA is serious when it comes to Star Wars 1313, whether they'll live up to it is another thing entirely, but I'm willing to give them a chance on this despite all of the really shocking things they've done in recent years.

Of course, it's not going to take all that long for us to wait and see since E3's just around the corner :p

It's over? I was expecting the two of you to suddenly kiss. How disappointing :(

I didn't take you for a Gay Voyeur Lynk

Something tells me it's actually going to be good, but it'll take forever to release.

I imagine it will be a January 2013 release, the date being 1/3/13 (in American date format)

I'm excited to see the gameplay footage tonight.

Hopefully the game will not be a flop and we get something that has a sort-of a Deadspace/Mass Effect Feel, but is completely new and awesome.

I imagine it will be a January 2013 release, the date being 1/3/13 (in American date format)

I would require this game as my birthday week present if it came out then lol

Got a very Uncharted meets Dead Space kind of feel from the gameplay and camera work.

That's exactly what I thought.

Yeah the game is definitely a far way off from release, but from what they showed I'm intrigued/excited.

Don't know how you can tell it's far away (unless you consider a year from now far away, which by today standards isn't. Damn, it's the time span I'll have to wait for GoT third season to air), but I totally buy the seamless gameplay-cutscene transitions they were talking about now.

I'm not too sure about the combat, though. It looks a little clanky and probably enjoys too much the cover feature. I hope they make it really dynamic.

Archived