Home

Star Wars 1313

Alexrd

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ sabre: Of course not :p But then why would our female friends want to follow such masculine archetypes? Aren't they trying to move away from the whole patriarchal system where every man is a rapist and women are violated if you look at them?

Also, Vasquez.

1381.imgcache.jpg

@ GeneralPloKoon: Too true, playing as another species would be a lot of fun. Hell, they could just do what TOR does and change only a few necessary conversations and such in the game accordingly to fit your different sex/species, not so difficult, especially if the game lacks conversion choices. It would make it a lot more interesting though.

@ Milt: Sadly, the only games that end up close to matching their concept art works are the ones with wacky art styles and not the ones that go more toward the realism side of things...

@ adamq: Brilliant, I actually hadn't thought along those lines at all... if they make the main character of 1313 a generic template you simply use to create your own character just like in Mass Effect and other RPGs... it would be pretty sweet.

The only downside with ME's face creator is that they all were just... blech... (ME3 fixed it kind of though)

I am cautiously interested in seeing how this will play out, I'm thinking world around would be similar to that of Deus-Ex:HR from the looks of the trailer and combat that resembles a mix of Mass Effect 2/3 and DeadSpace.

Hopefully this could be a redemption for LA, but for all we know they could pull a TSL and cut production time for Christmas rush

Well, from CVI they've confirmed that:

- It will come to PC

- There will be DLC (unless there is a complete retail version of the game, I find it to be a downer)

- No multiplayer or co-op

- No side-quests

- Linear game although with explorable open areas (instead of corridor style maps)

- The game will last around 9 hours (similar to the first The Force Unleashed game)

- Timeline closer to A New Hope than Revenge of the Sith

- It will come to PC

- There will be DLC (unless there is a complete retail version of the game, I find it to be a downer)

- No side-quests

- Linear game although with explorable open areas (instead of corridor style maps)

- The game will last around 9 hours (similar to the first The Force Unleashed game)

:V Only 9 hours? Jeez, why is Lucas trying to make campaigns as short as CoD 4 was?

- It will come to PC

- No side-quests

This is pretty much what I figured about the game to begin with XD

Well yeah, like I said before, if it's 720p (or 720 upscaled to 1080p) then everything shown on the PC demo is possible on current gen consoles... oh and Wii U.

The only real reason the PC demo wowed people was because it was crisp and because the effects were used extremely well. There's no denying that having a moving platform with a moving background with some atmospheric effects and fire, smoke, etc does look pretty damn awesome... but also stuff I've already seen with Uncharted 2 and 3 :p

Well yeah, like I said before, if it's 720p (or 720 upscaled to 1080p) then everything shown on the PC demo is possible on current gen consoles... oh and Wii U.

What was shown on the PC demo was the PC version of the game (they are running it on a high-end PC), which has higher screen resolutions, high-res textures and added effects that will eventually be removed/downgraded for the console versions.

I know, that's what I've been saying for the entire thread. All they need to do is lower the resolution, though with the effects, the same results will be there, just using different methods. It'll be just like every other game that's been released in the last few years for PC and PS3/360.

Archived