Home

Lightsaber color switch

oskyster

well on notepad it is more simple to do this because there is this:

Name

Saber <Saber's name>

Sabercolor 1 <Type color>

Sabercolor 2 <Type color>

This is useful because you can change the color to green for example. But to have the Qui-gon hilt...you must download it. After that, with a program called PakScape you can go to ext_data->saber>saber_quigon

then on notepad you edit this:

saber quigon

then you save the file as .npc, open pakscape put it on a pk3 files (ext_data->npcs->quigon <Supposing that your custom npc is there>)

To open a .npc file with Notepad is easy: right-click on the .npc file-> Open With-> Notepad

It is very simple belive me when you open it with notepad you will totally undersant how it works. There you can change is health, force powers, class etc.

If you still dont know how to do this i'll upload a file to you tomorrow when i can acess my laptop.

simple, but first do you have pakscape? Because if you do you can open the JA Assets (this is for ja right?) you can copy a npc named jedi and paste it on your desktop. open the .npc file with Notepad and edit want you want.

Then remember to make a save as and put a different name that doesn't overwrite any of the original npcs. open pakscape->create a new file->create new folder->name it ext_data->inside it create another folder->name it npcs->inside it paste your new npc that you created.

Or, i can make that for you, upload the file and then you download it and all you have to do is extract it to a folder inside JA called 'base'. But you must have Win RAR because the file that you upload is .rar you open it select all the files inside and extract them. now i can do that for you or you can make it on your own with my help, how do you want it?

I dont have much patience for this, and im afraid i will ruin my game...can you do it for me? Please, i get angry a lot if i fail :mad: I guess the dark side is strong in me

Check your messages, i sent you the link with his hilt and with his skin as Kyle.

Note that the .pk3 files are just zips, so you can use winzip or whatever to open them. There should be an npc entry for kyle that will specify his saber colour. You can package it as a mod .pk3 and put it in a directory in GameData (I think? been a long time since I did this). Then you can load it from the mods screen in the game. Or put it in your GameData\base folder and it should load every time.

Again, that might be exactly right as it is from memory...

Archived