So who's still playing?

swphreak

Do you still play?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sporadically

I go through phases - I won't play for a month (or 5), and then play for 20+ hours one weekend when I finally have some down time. I should probably FTP with that sporadic schedule, but I don't. I'm still a subscriber.

I would definitely play more often if I had friends that also played. Right now the only other person I know that plays is my 9 year old son (he's better at it than I am), and I can't play with him because his character is using a slot on my account.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Pho3nix no clue what happened. Not sure if a officer removed you after a certain length of in activity or what.

However we are still around. Let me know when you will be around and we can make a time when we are both on and get you back in guild.

Sorry about that. I'll just blame Lynk for the hell of it.

Alrighty, yeah no sweat we'll just blame it on Lynk! :p I also had a couple people disappear from my friends list so I assumed you guys switched servers / deleted characters or something.

I'll hit you up when I'm online, my character name in Tsaagan. Since I'm in Sweden right now our time difference is probably pretty off though.

• 5 months later...

Archived