Home

Two Glitch Problems

So I have TSLRCM 1.7 installed. Lots of good content. Great job.

Ive run into two problems, though.

1. I can't get the handmaiden to talk about Atris. I always get the "Influenece Failure". Ive checked with KSE and I have 100 influence with her.

I saw online that this was a glitch. Was hoping that using KSE or something else, there was someway to fix that.

2. I cant get to the HK factory.

I've encountered the HK-50s three times, and my quest log says I should now go talk to HK-50 when I get back on the ship to track them to their factory, but I dont see any dialogue option for finding the HK factory while talking to him. I have 100 influence with him as well.

I dont know. Maybe I misunderstood and the HK Factory is not in TSLRCM 1.7. I thought it was.

Anyone know of any fixes?

1. Thought it was fixed for 1.7. Well, definitely for 1.8 atleast.

Yeah, like the line of Disciple, they forgot to set the "NOT" by between x and y influence, so it fails if you get too low or too high (instead of succeeding, as it should be).

2. Uninstall your incompatible mods. Specifically, delete "k_003ebo_enter.ncs" from your override.

1. Thought it was fixed for 1.7. Well, definitely for 1.8 atleast.

Yeah, like the line of Disciple, they forgot to set the "NOT" by between x and y influence, so it fails if you get too low or too high (instead of succeeding, as it should be).

2. Uninstall your incompatible mods. Specifically, delete "k_003ebo_enter.ncs" from your override.

Thanks for the quick reply HH

So for my HM problem, if I go into KSE and change the influence to say 85-90ish range, then it should work? Or is a trial and error thing of trying to get it to work?

2. Just deleted that file. Will see if that works. Keep you updated.

Thanks again

Alright. Reporting back.

For anyone else with the problem of HM having an Influence:Failure, I have a solution.

Download KSE, if you don't have it already.

Then go manually change your influence with HM down to 68.

I got this by trial and error, so there may be other entries that work, but that one is confirmed. If anyone else who has this issue could try specifically using 68, to confirm its not just my game, that would be helpful. I know a lot of people came up in search with this problem.

And on the HK problem, once I deleted the file and got back to the Ebon Hawk, a cutscene initiated.

Now I just have to make sure the factory itself works okay. Will update once more

Thanks HH

Maybe you can help me with one other problem I've encountered. Hoping there is an easy fix to this.

I just arrived at Onderon, and I have the Tomb of Azgath N'Dul mod installed.

So there is of course one of those little white hovering dudes (looks like a really ugly bird/dinosaur cross-breed) sitting in the port by the name of Kemar Elim.

He tells me that Im supposed to go get a starport visa from a guy in the merchant quarter west, and in exchange he would tell me where to find an ancient lost Sith Tomb (thus why I think its not TSLRCM, but rather has to do with the mod). and I accidentally said I would come back instead of just agreeing.

Now, when I come back, he asks if I changed my mind, and I do. Then he tells me to go it for him. Problem is, the Rodian in Merchant Quarter West wont talk to me.

And now its caught in a loop. Ill come back, hell ask me if I changed my mind, and Ill agree to get the visa. And when Italk to him he again asks if I changed my mind, as if I never agreed to before. And this repeats. Ever heard of this glitch or know of a fix

Thanks HH!

Turns out I have one other problem, and this is a game-ending glitch.

Im hoping you can help, b/c I think it has to do with TSLRCM.

I have 1.7

After the whole Dantooine "Then it is as I thought youve learned nothing blah blah blah" spat with Kreia, I of course go to telos.

Then, after the Handmaiden kills her sisters, Atris appears of course.

Problem is, two Atris appear.

So then, after I fight one of them, it retreats to the holocron room. The other stays in the room where she kills the handmaiden with Force Lightning.

No biggie I figure. Weird visual glitch or something.

But then when I try and fight the wounded Atris in the Holocron room, the one back in the other room starts to talk, and trys to fight me instead of the one in the holocron room.

So now I have a locked door in between me and the atris that is wanting to fight, and no way to get through that door to initiate the next cutscene.

I only saw one other person with this glitch, and they also had TSLRCM 1.7.

I saw that he used a "Force Choke anyone" mod to force choke the other atris before he went into the room and thus get rid of her and everything went smoothly. but I dont see that mod anywhere, at least not where I can add it into the my current save game. .

Anyway to work around this??

Sorry for the long delay.

I actually was able to download the Force Choke Anyone mod, and somehow it stopped this from happening.

However, I think the real fix was just completely exiting out of the game and then reloading, instead of just loading an old save while still in game.

Full list of mods:

Imperial Officer Outfit Mod

Movement Animation Fix

Ultimate Sound Mod

Baodur's New Charged Armour (Installed, but doesn't seem to work)

Choose Mira-Hanharr Mod

Coruscant High Resolution Skybox

Coruscant Jedi Temple

Cyan Lightsaber Mod

Droid Stats Enhancement Mod

Ebon Hawk Armband Mod

Force Choke Anyone

Full Force Power Mod Pack 2.0

Full Force Power Mod Pack 2.1 (currently having problems)

Goto's Yacht Window Fix

Handmaiden Style Undies Mod

Mandalorian Banner Fix

Merchant Item Enhancement Mod

Movie Mandolorians Fix (CANNOT GET TO INSTALL--> AGGRAVATING)

Nar Shadaa Hidden Complex Mod

No Force Power Restrictions

Peragus Dead Body Reskin (Doesn't work, so uninstalled it)

Realistic Nar Shadaa Skybox (Also didn't work, so uninstalled)

Remote Tells Influence

Remove Force Power Armor Restrictions

Telos Shuttle Movie Fix

Tomb of Azgath N'Dul

Tomb of Azgath N'Dul 2.2

TSL Ambient Music Improvement Mod

TSLRCM 1.7 Ravager Black Screen Fix

TSLRCM 1.7 Update Patch

Widescreen Hack (1920x1080)

Workbench Upgrade Mod

You do know that you could just edit your posts instead of double posting.

First of all don't "Remove Force Power Armor Restrictions" and "No Force Power Restrictons" do the same thing? (rhetorical if anyone is wondering) Just keep one of them because they may be conflicting and that could bite you in the ass later on.

Second, no offense to Insidious, but The Tomb of Azgath N'Dul is glitchy if you have other mods installed I think...

Thirdly there are enough force powers in the game, so you don't need the Force Pack unless you use cheats to get them all.

Lastly having too much mods breaks the game since some files overwrite others which overwrite certain elements of the game, i.e. the 2 Atris(ses). This is a general law of KOTOR modding because you are adding stuff to a folder but the game doesn't have a custom encryped archived file from which to directly read off content like in Bethesda's games and others.

P.S. Just follow Hassat's advice for now.

P.S.2: Sorry for not replying earlier, didn't see I had a PM.

You do know that you could just edit your posts instead of double posting.

First of all don't "Remove Force Power Armor Restrictions" and "No Force Power Restrictons" do the same thing? (rhetorical if anyone is wondering) Just keep one of them because they may be conflicting and that could bite you in the ass later on.

Second, no offense to Insidious, but The Tomb of Azgath N'Dul is glitchy if you have other mods installed I think...

Thirdly there are enough force powers in the game, so you don't need the Force Pack unless you use cheats to get them all.

Lastly having too much mods breaks the game since some files overwrite others which overwrite certain elements of the game, i.e. the 2 Atris(ses). This is a general law of KOTOR modding because you are adding stuff to a folder but the game doesn't have a custom encryped archived file from which to directly read off content like in Bethesda's games and others.

P.S. Just follow Hassat's advice for now.

P.S.2: Sorry for not replying earlier, didn't see I had a PM.

I believe "Remove Force Power Armor Restrictions" only allows you to use force powers with armor.

"No Force Power Restrictions" allows you to have any and all Force Powers no matter your level, prestige class, etc.

So instead of going through the whole Force Push/Whirlwind/Wave Tree, you can go straight to Force Wave without having to get Force Push/Whirlwind, even if you're only Level 1.

find this very useful when used in conjunction with the Force Power Pack, as it allow me to get all the Force Powers I want.

I was worried about having too many mods, but I believe I have got them all working.

I just removed the HD Movie Pack (incompatible with 1920x1080), Mandalorian Movie Pack, and Badur Charged Armour pack, as none of these were working.

My game crashes every now and then, but maybe only 5-6 times throughout a whole playthrough, so not very much.

Im going to keep reporting on glitches/solution in this thread for anyone else using 1.7 with other mods.

And whenever 1.8 comes out, Id be more than happy to test all of these mods with 1.8 and be a guinea pig.

You seem to have an awful lot of mods failing to install. Might polute your override. And already be a signal something is very, very wrong.

I also think you aren't listing a few mods, since the n_traya file is generally part of the rebalance mod by Achilles...

Ultimate Sound Mod

Causes the empty power with HK factory discription. Tiny bug, just mentioning it for completeness sake.

Choose Mira-Hanharr Mod

Mine or DI's (or someone else's)?

Ebon Hawk Armband Mod

Incompatible I think. Or is this warping to the Ebon Hawk with an armband and not what I think it was?

That would probably require spells.2da, and perhaps conflict with the other force mods.

Goto's Yacht Window Fix

Not needed for 1.8 anymore (just saying)

Mandalorian Banner Fix

Which one? The one on Deadlystream?

Merchant Item Enhancement Mod

Think this one is incompatible too. And if not, it will be... (lootscript fixing)

Nar Shadaa Hidden Complex Mod

Incompatible!

Telos Shuttle Movie Fix

Will be incompatible with 1.8 (just saying)

Though like I said, I have a feeling this isn't actually all that's in there.

You seem to have an awful lot of mods failing to install. Might polute your override. And already be a signal something is very, very wrong.

I also think you aren't listing a few mods, since the n_traya file is generally part of the rebalance mod by Achilles...

Causes the empty power with HK factory discription. Tiny bug, just mentioning it for completeness sake.

Mine or DI's (or someone else's)?

Incompatible I think. Or is this warping to the Ebon Hawk with an armband and not what I think it was?

That would probably require spells.2da, and perhaps conflict with the other force mods.

Not needed for 1.8 anymore (just saying)

Which one? The one on Deadlystream?

Think this one is incompatible too. And if not, it will be... (lootscript fixing)

Incompatible!

Will be incompatible with 1.8 (just saying)

Though like I said, I have a feeling this isn't actually all that's in there.

Thanks for the update on what will and will not work.

The only rebalance mod I have installed is with the Droids.

As far as the mandalorian banner, all of my files (except TSLRCM) were downloaded from the filefront.com KOTOR page. So whichever one is on there.

And its the armband that lets you warp to the ebon hawk from anywhere.

And I was kinda hoping the merchant mod would still work. I find that incredibly useful. I usually have a plethora of credits, but nothing good to spend them on. I usually end the game with an extra 200,000 or so credits

Archived