Home

This is weird I feel old now can I go home?

It's always a strange experience for me. Those scant few bursts of nostalgia as Psychonauts creeps its way into the gaming consciousness again and I pop on by to see all twelve of the posts that have been made since the last time I stopped in here two months ago.

That old vectorized Sasha Raz avatar I put together so many years past, that I now hold onto as a sweet reminder of days gone by. I had so many good days posting here and chit-chatting with all y'all. Today is one of them.

What's really cute is that we're all sitting here reminiscing but we're actually here and posting in the forum again and I go back and check every few hours and I think "ooh, I hope someone posted" omg it's like I'm a preteen again I don't think my grammar skills can handle this.

• 2 weeks later...

Joined LF when I was 22 and finding a way in the world. Still am.

I look back on my posts and wonder "Was I always this oblivious?" On the bright side I was blind to sarcasm and certain types of humor until I started hanging around these forums. So my sense of humor has gone from pitifully nonexistent to...passable maybe, which is like 500% better

In the swamp I'm little more than a rodent critter hiding under rocks and living in trees.

Ahto is ahto. Wishing bizarre naked news would happen more often.

I spend most of my LF time up in the forum games.

Then I come here.....What is my purpose here again?

I need to start a club for '06-ers.

Well Blix, where do you post most often? General discussion area doesn't count or else I'd have probably double or triple my current post count.

Please not the "over 9000" thing.

Seems to be the Ahto/KOTOR-area of discussion, but whenever I visit I just hit newposts and participate in whater looks the most appealing to me.

Archived