Home

Navcharts being voice printed by Kreia?

eyehatejedi

i have some questions about this little ditty of a thread i'm starting! I mean, you have the sonic imprint sensor, you have HK-47, and you talk with Kreia through the whole game, i figured by now that you should be able to unlock the navicomputer, right:confused:

Simply the voice of the person who locked the navicomputer will not be sufficient to unlock it. It is locked and unlocked by speaking a specific "sentence". So even if you do manage to record Kreia's voice, you wouldn't know which sentence she locked it with. And you don't even know that she is the one who has voice locked it, you only know that it is voice locked.

ok, that kinda explains it, the whole prima guide thing was soooo messed up, the damn thing makes no sense at all! about 40% of the stuff in that guide was never mentioned in the game at all, xbox version anyway:mad:

Ah well as far as "in-game" stuff goes, there's a few scenes with HK-47 (if you get him completed) and he messes around with the navicomputer to the point the astromech droid (M3-whatever its name is) interferes and shocks him, which makes me believe that 1) it's keeping something safe for Revan and 2) It's not accessible/interactive in game :(

HK could conceivably mimic Revan's voice and might have figured it out so T3 had to stop him. The Revan novel furthers this notion, as T3 in search of Bastilla could not find her so searched out the next suitable person who would hopefully bring him to Bastilla. Ended up working out apparently.

Archived