Home

Vornskr --> The Harbinger | Server Transfer confirmed

So it's official, Vornskr players will be "voluntarily" moving to another PvE West server called The Harbinger, so what does this mean for our guilds?

Well, most of the active players on the Republic side are moving, basically they'll be transferring their character to The Harbinger and reforming the guild when they get to the other side... as for the Imperial side, we haven't really decided what to do there.

They call this a voluntary transfer but really they're trying to move as many people off of the lower population servers as possible so they can then close them down some time down the track. This will mean that either way, you're going to have your character moved one way or the other, so it's best to take this opportunity to have all of your toons on Vornskr transferred to The Harbinger with everyone else.

Me... I'm not moving any of my toons from Vornskr... I've actually unsubscribed from the game. I have 120 days left and then that's it for me, no more The Old Republic for Lynk Former.

For more information about the character transfers, read this entry on the official site: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120612

ok, I will be heading over there in a few- transfer. need some food first

Lynk could use the option

Lynk-Lastname or Legacy name

Now you still have your original name. You simply bypass the conflict. Thats what i did with a different server transfer in swtor.

So will my toons be transferred automatically when the merge happens when I'm unsubbed? or will they be deleted? :X
Best guess is that they would move your character before they delete a server or whatever. It would be counter-productive of them to delete your character and expect you to re-sub later.

Edit: Also, I personally will be relocating my Imperial characters as well in a couple days or so, I'm going to assume the rest of the guild will also want to move to the more populated server, so unless I get a strong indication otherwise I'm prepared to relocate funds/items in the guild bank and such.

I've unstuck and closed the two old guild threads and removed the badges from everyone. when folks rejoin the guilds on The Harbinger they'll have their badges reinstated. Also, someone is going to have to create and manage the guild list and application thread from now on (that is if anyone wants to)..

Because that's not how it works :p I already told you this before, these badges are different from other types of badges.

Once folks rejoin TWC and IMB on The Harbinger, you can go ahead and give the badges to members who are part of those (now official) guilds. The ones on Vornskr don't count any more.

I think 'Basterds' was the original name, but couldn't get through Bio's filter pre-launch. Seems like it got through now. I like it. :)

It was, and just "who" came up with the name pre-launch? :xp:

why the hell did you do that? (once a Carpet and Meatbag, always a Carpet and Meatbag). :xp:
I guess that isn't true, but once a Basterd always a Basterd. :dev14:

Archived