Home

The Walking Carpets: Guild Roster

THE WALKING CARPETS

THE OFFICIAL GALACTIC REPUBLIC GUILD FOR THE LUCASARTS FAN NETWORK

We welcome anyone interested in friendly, mature gaming. Just like the original walking carpet himself, we are strong, loyal, friendly and sociable... and we pull peoples arms out of their sockets when we lose.

guild-republic.png

Server details

• Name: Harbinger
  • Type: PvE (Player vs Environment)

Want to join this guild?

No problem, we're eager to have new recruits join The Walking Carpets. All you need to do is post the following details in this thread...

• Name of your character
  • Class
  • Advanced class (if you have decided)
  • Role (if you have decided)
  • Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them)

You can also use this thread to update us on your character details if you decide what advanced class you want to play as or if you have respecced your advanced class and have changed from DPS to Healer, for example.

Remember to make sure the character you've chosen to enter into the guild actually exists on the server named Harbinger so we can send you a guild invitation.

IMPORTANT: We can only send your character a guild invitation when that character is ONLINE. Unfortunately that's the only way it can be done, the easiest way to expedite the process is to post your character's information here and add the names of the Guild Officer's to your in-game friends list. This allows you to see when they are online and you can send them a /whisper to ask for an invite. Of course you can also try to coordinate a time to meet via PMs here.

Once you become a member of The Walking Carpets, you get a shiny new badge added to your forum profile that will identify you as a proud member of The Walking Carpets.

Note: No member is allowed to use these badges in their signature. These are specifically made to be displayed under your user information on the left sidebar in forum posts and in your profile.

Optional Step: If you would like to participate in end-game content, specifically Operations, you will need to register at the website hosted for our non-LFN guild members, which we use to coordinate our Operations. You can find that website here: http://www.thewalkingcarpets.com and follow the Recruitment tab at the top to be taken to an application page. LFN Users will have their applications accepted ASAP and will have member privileges at that website. Regardless of if you would like to participate in end-game content or not, I do encourage everyone to register there and meet your fellow guildies.

Guild roster

Leader

• Mav
    Character 1: Zydex - Smuggler Gunslinger (Ranged DPS) [biochem/Slicing/Diplomacy] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Sexkiwis - Jedi Consular Shadow (Stealth Tank) [Cybertech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 3: Riptide - Trooper Commando (Ranged DPS) [biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 4: Zeryn - Jedi Sentinel (Melee DPS) [biochem/Bioanalysis/Scavenging]
    _

Officers

• Jeff
    Character 1: Kamiina - Jedi Knight Guardian (Melee DPS) [synthweaving/Archaeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Nathán - Smuggler Scoundrel (Healer) [Cybertech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 3: Ellé - Trooper Vanguard (?) [?/?/?]
    _

Members

• acdcfanbill
    Character 1: Acdcfanbill - Jedi Consular ? (?) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Fre'ia - Smuggler Gunslinger (Ranged DPS) [ArmsTech/Scavenging/Investigation]
    _
  • BongoBob
    Character 1: Cambría - Jedi Consular Sage (Ranged DPS) [synthweaving/Archaeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Inferno - Smuggler Gunslinger ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Chevron 7 locke
    Character 1: Rothor - Jedi Knight Sentinel (mDPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • JasraLantill
    Character 1: Mi'qui - Smuggler Scoundrel (Close range DPS) [Cybertech/Scavenging/Slicing] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Millá - Trooper Commando (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Kusanavi
    Character 1: Kusanavi - Jedi Consular Sage (Healer) [Artifice/Archaeology/Treasure Hunting] {LEVEL 50}
    _
  • LDR
    Character 1: Athzaria - Jedi Knight Sentinel (mDPS) [Artifice/Archaeology/Slicing]
    Character 2: Corre - Jedi Knight Sentinel (mDPS) [?/?/?]
    Character 3: Lomuta - Smuggler Scoundrel (mDPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Miltiades
    Character 1: Nural - Jedi Knight Guardian (?) [?/?/?] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Sul'a - Smuggler Gunslinger (?) [?/?/?]
    _
    _
  • mimartin
    Character 1: Bremiaha - Smuggler Scoundrel (Healer) [biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Leyn'a - Jedi Consular Shadow (Melee DPS) [synthweaving/Archaeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 3: Mant'a - Trooper Commando (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    Character 4: Mar'ina - Jedi Knight Sentinel (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Pho3nix
    Character 1: Tsaagan - Trooper Commando (rDPS) [?/?/?]
    _

Everyone on the list should have their badge now. If your badge is missing let me know and I will add it asap.

Mar'ina is Cybertech/Investigation/Slicing

Sad, but don't really have a clue what Mant'a is...May change her to Slicing too, most likely faster to get what I want than leveling Mar'ina just for Slicing. Although I'm going to still level Mar'ina, Jedi Knight is a blast, just miss the stealth.

Got my subscription, so...

Jedi Knight/Jedi Sentinel: Athzaria (Melee DPS) [slicing/Archaeology/Artifice]

Smuggler/Scoundrel: Lomuta (Ranged DPS/Healer) [underworld Trading/Slicing/Armstech]

Soldier/Commando: Corre (Ranged DPS) [slicing/Armormech/Investigation]

Jedi Consular/Jedi Shadow: Tyzen (Melee DPS) [Archaeology/Biochem/Diplomacy]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seijin

Character 1: Eridos - Jedi Sentinel (Melee DPS) [biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy] {LEVEL 50}

Character 2: Atmos - Jedi Consular Sage (Healer) [synthweaving/Archaeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}

Character 3: Rokor - Trooper Vanguard (Tank) [Armstech/Slicing/Investigation] {LEVEL 50}

Character 4: Zevyel - Smuggler Gunslinger (Ranged DPS) [biochem/Bioanalysis/Scavenging]

Guess someone should say something. TWC has just gotten WAY bigger. We have merged with Clan Dukane our friends in the Casual Alliance. I really think this will be a boon for all of us.

I am stepping down as a officer. That really means nothing, I will still help anyone anytime I can, just ask. For now, I still have the ability to invite, so just give me a yell in game or PM me and I will help, invite. I want to be clear, I was not asked to step down, I wanted to step down. There are better people to be officers than me and am more comfortable when it is me volunteering to be helpful rather than when it feels like an obligation. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mim and Lynk and anyone else who may remember me.

I am going to try again, sorry i had to take time away, i will try to learn and improve and plan to return with my character ...i have a lot to remember but just really do appreciate all the help everyone gave me before...so thanks and i see the Guild has merged? i will read on and find out about that. Hope every one is doing ok.

awww you guys are great, thanks so much. I really will try hard this time to learn the basics, i am older and wiser..well older anyway. :)

hi and hi to you both :) i am downloading now, and will prob have to wait for the time card to get here ...in three or four days according to Amazon..... time to study and re learn things.

I have to wait to get my game active again to get my stats and info, i dont even remember the name of my character :)..but it will be nice to see him again. I would like to re join the Guild but i guess it is merged now? where do we find the new thread or combined guild?

I got a new mouse...and will go warm up in the Training Planet area to get back into the swing of things...

Well i semi quit..but missed it..so i am back...so i guess i am reasonback :)

OK i reapplied over at the site, thanks for the info Mim much appreciated. Looks like a very nice forum and group.

Applying again for Walking Carpets

Character 1: Caern

Class: Jedi Knight Guardian Light Side

Role: DPS

Skillks: Diplomacy, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

Level: 34

Applying again for Walking Carpets

Character 1: Caern

Class: Jedi Knight Guardian Light Side

Skillks: Diplomacy, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

Level: 34

I'll add you to my friends list and try to find you online as soon as I can. Please add Eridos to your friends list too and look out for me :)

Hi Seijin, nice to meet you, Mim clued me in to the new Guild situation and the new site, i wont be on until tomorrow probably , i am waiting for my game play time card in the mail, but i will be in asap...and will add Eridos to my friends and will look for you to whisper to in the game. thanks a lot, i am looking forward to returning to the Path... and the Guild

gonna take some time for me to improve my skills enough to be of much use in group play but i want to work hard at it... and will asap.

Made it to level 34 last night, can someone put me back on the Guild Roster here or are we not keeping this list current.? no hurry just wanted to ask :)

Ceaern

Jedi Knight Guardian Light Side

DPS

Level 34

Diplomacy/Archaeology/Treasure Hunting

UPDATE: Whew that feels better thanks for the Badge.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm applying again :)

Name: Kiveron

Class: Trooper

Advanced class: Vanguard

Crew Skills: None

Name: Delros

Class: Smuggler

Advanced Class: Gunslinger

Crew Skills: None