Home

How active is the community?

Tyvark

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dat nostalgia...

It's a pretty nice looking cover, though the inclusion of that Selkath is as stupid as it's inclusion in the original K1 cover. Should be Kreia, or anyone else that actually means something in the games (preferably K2, to balance Bastila's presence).

I've been meaning to play through K1 and 2 one of these days. Maybe after the complete Mass Effect trilogy playthrough that I'm about to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't come on here in a long while. It's too bad the traffic has died down so much.

I don't go on forums too much anymore (unless you count Reddit).

This forum was actually the first forum I ever went on when I was about 13 or 14 (I'm 20 now) and it made me addicted to other forums for years. I hope it sticks around.

Have a good one.

If 1313 ends up being mod friendly that'd be even better for us since that's where the real staying power is in these forums... here's hoping anyway...

Too true. Mods have been the main reason I can still play both K1 & K2 at this point. Too bad Mass Effect 1-3 couldn't have been modded to the same extent.

Man, it was a 1 in 1000 odds that I discovered something to make my life worthwhile hehe. In about '05 (I'm fifteen now) my aunt took me to Walmart to pick out a game. She said pick anyone you like. I was (and still am) really into star wars, and I saw kotor1. I thought it had a pretty good cover, so I thought why not? (but the selkath, REALLY???) so I bought it. Turned out to be the best game I ever played. Since I was seven when I first played it, it took me FOREVER to finish it (dark side, hehe, I didn't know any better back then XP), but it is still the best game I have ever played to date.

I think what binds this place together even after all these years is a combination of spite, the subtle and unacknowledged inter-class tension, the resulting need to consistently one-up each other, and of course the ever-present sting of recurring butthurt.

Just like a real family. :xp:

Archived