Home

Well the thread is gone, but the plan is still the same. Hopefully we will get enough to form a group to give JasraLantill and Miltiades the opportunity to experience SM EV Sunday.

http://dukane.enjin.com/events#op=detail/preset_id=3065296/event_id=261226/timestamp=1344204000

Militiades/Jasra plan on being in game 15 mins before the start time, 20 to 25 would be even better if you don't already have the weekly and speeder achievement quest.

I will be online well before the start time. Looking forward to it! :)

Not sure if I'll join CA yet though. I had a great time over the last two weeks being I was off work, but now that my holiday time is over, I'm not finding as much time to play. :( I'll see how it goes though.

Definitely will be there for this Sunday though!

Alright I will be there, but I have a slight problem. A very good friend's wife is fighting cancer, I will be going to Houston (1 hour away) to see her Sunday. She will- have chemo treatment today, so Sunday is the earliest she will want visitors. The Ops starts at 5:00 pm my time, so I should be back in plenty of time, my plan is to be back at least a hour before the Ops starts. However, if something comes up...Mav or another officer can get stuff rolling. I will park both of my toons on the Fleet, so I will be quick once I get online.

Need to make sure both Milt and JasraLantill have the weekly and the speeder quest.

Nevermind - Went last night, so I am in town and ready. Plus it is raining here, so nothing I can do outside. Like mowing the grass. :D

Many thanks to Mim for organizing that op for Milt and me! :hugs: And a huge thanks to everyone who participated (and put up with my ditzy NooBness).:migraine: It was my first using Vent--which is way better than typing--and I still sort of felt out of my depth, but I had fun regardless. We were having a heck of a T-storm last night at my house, and my biggest fear was having a power outage in the middle of everything :eek:, so I was very happy that I only died once and was able to finish it.

Was a bit of a late night for me, but well worth the extra coffee I've been drinking at work today! :)

Thanks, Mim! :thmbup1:

You are both welcome, but the big thanks should go to Mav/Jeff and the people from CA. They made the Ops way easier than it is normally with a pair doing a Ops for the first time.

JasraLantill sorry about the death, I was busy healing Karyna, didn't know she was afk at the time, but should have known with the damage she was taking and was not using defensive screen and/or healing herself. It was my mistake.

Also don't worry about the Infernal Council fight. Anyone that has done EV as a scoundrel knows that fight is a utter pain for us. Karyna makes it look easy, because of her gear and experience. I've gotten fairly good at it too, thanks to her telling me what to do. Your best moves are utterly useless after the first two moves.

My tactic is to use stealth before the fight starts and be behind its back. As soon as someone hit the switch I use shot first, dirty kick and run for a corner away from the group to use AOEs. While running I use a heal on myself and then turn and put flyby down right on top of me. On the normal healer Infernal Council member they hit hard so you have to use your interrupt whenever it is off of cool down and defensive screen the other times. Whenever you use defensive screen use this time to top yourself off with health, I also use pistol whip every time it is up because it grants me upper hand and gives me a access to a quick no energy cost heal and also give me access to pugnacity. Beyond that I just Blaster Volley, tendon blast, quick shot and thermal detonator my way to victory. If at anytime I feel overwhelmed, then I use a med pac and my adrenal, but that does not happen often anymore, so the fight does get easier as you gear and gain experience with it.

Again thanks to all. Special thanks to Jeff and Mav for making this way easier than it should have been.

Archived