Home

So uhhh... We've Time Traveled. Yes. That's It.

Boba Rhett

Anybody going to see that new Batman movie when it comes out tomorrow?

We lose anyone? Everyone still here?

The good news is that we're back up. The bad news is that we've lost a few weeks worth of posts. HUGE thanks go out to stoffe for pulling us out of the fire once again.

And now, to offer my services as an emotional punching bag, please direct any derogatory comments, racial slurs, or otherwise unpleasant outbursts concerning this downtime towards me. :rhett:

Oh deeamn.

Stoffe you are one sexy admin for saving LF.......

Yet again.

If you'll excuse me I woke up with that nasty nosebleed........... again.

That and.......

.......my neighbor's dog is inside the piano. He must-a jumped up there and got wedged down in the f-in' wires. His wife is beatin' him and whatnot screaming to get the dog from the piano. It's a rottweiler. (if you don't get the reference, "Frank Rizzo" or get out)

All those epic posts by Alkonium, Totenkopf, and myself up in the forum games...GONE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, there goes the "Darkness Within" Role-Play revival.

Rhett, didn't Chev tell you that he had internet problems on the forum? Hmm...this seems a bit 'convenient'.

CHEV! YOU BROKE THE FORUM AGAIN! :carms:

[Directs all of his derogatory comments, racial slurs, or otherwise unpleasant outbursts concerning this downtime towards Boba Rhett for listening to Chev] :lol:

And now, to offer my services as an emotional punching bag, please direct any derogatory comments, racial slurs, or otherwise unpleasant outbursts concerning this downtime towards me. :rhett:

you suck rhett!!! :p

:smash: *nails feet down to the front of the server* :smash:

now don't slack off! :D

Thanks, stoffe! :)

Sir, you are an American. Further denigration would be wholly unnecessary. o_Q

(Well you did offer your services...)

Archived