Home

KOTOR Stuff (I'm new here)

Hello all. i am new to these forums and am looking to buy one of the games. I am not sure which one to get. I am new to the KOTOR series so help me out please? I know that there is a ONE and a TWO but isnt there also an MMO?? is there a 3rd KOTOR?? im pretty confused and would like some help deciding which one to buy. I am looking for the one with the most RPG elements, i love rpg's. Who doesnt?? So should i get KOTOR 1 or 2 or the mmo or the third if there is one?

Hello all. i am new to these forums and am looking to buy one of the games. I am not sure which one to get. I am new to the KOTOR series so help me out please? I know that there is a ONE and a TWO but isnt there also an MMO?? is there a 3rd KOTOR?? im pretty confused and would like some help deciding which one to buy. I am looking for the one with the most RPG elements, i love rpg's. Who doesnt?? So should i get KOTOR 1 or 2 or the mmo or the third if there is one?

The Old Republic is the MMO...and although it is decent i would suggest starting with KoToR 1 for the replay value and indoctrinating yourself into the series. Plus i just prefer the single player ones so much more.

Archived