Home

Widescreen Patch?

thejman217

Can someone tell me where to download the widescreen patch? Ive been looking and it looks as if the game looks great running in widescreen. But, will i have to reinstall the game in order to install and take effect? A link to where i can download the widescreen patch would be very helpful. Thanks in advance to answering all of these questions!

KotOR 1 or 2?

I don't recommend the one for KotOR 2 anymore because it requires a cracked .exe and there isn't one available that's been properly patched to 1.0b. Even though the crack that's floating around claims to be version 1.0b, it isn't, so you'll have to give up a lot of the fixes in the latest patch.

The KotOR 1 version can be found on the Widescreen Gaming Forum.

KotOR 1 or 2?

I don't recommend the one for KotOR 2 anymore because it requires a cracked .exe and there isn't one available that's been properly patched to 1.0b. Even though the crack that's floating around claims to be version 1.0b, it isn't, so you'll have to give up a lot of the fixes in the latest patch.

The KotOR 1 version can be found on the Widescreen Gaming Forum.

I have also found patches or 3rd party programs for these 2 particular games have caused me more issues then they have fixed sadly.

I found it, but is it a self extracting .exe? Will it automatically install once downloaded?

Go to where KotOR 1 is currently installed, copy swkotor.exe, put it in a separate location (like a new desktop folder), then just replace the original in the install directory with the widescreen one that you downloaded.

Archived