Home

Jedi Robe Hood and Robe improvment

TWINKEYRUNAWAY

bandicam201208051528345.png

I was looking at a bunch of TOR's robes for inspiration for design. Among the video's I had seen, this still image I took spoke to me. It said that someone in this community needs to make a proper "Jedi Hood" and elongate the "robe tail" model for kotor.

bandicam201208051533150.png

I do not think a completely new model from scratch would be necessary. Someone with moderate skill can probably make the robe's tail form the first game longer and wider. For a jedi hood, that can probably be a separate item used for the head. And the hood model for it can be separated from the revan model within the game and perhaps re-textured/scaled down.

The main problem with elongating the robe-tail...thingies, is that it lack the proper animation(or any animation, really) of a proper flowing robe. I do recall, however, someone working on a hood mod for the original KotOR. I remember testing it and finding the hood model was at least triple the size of the head and pretty much floating around it. I do not recall who was making it though... I think it may have been Canderis. At any rate, what you are looking for would require going through both models(male/female) and both elongating the "tails" and animating them, which is a long and, so I'm told, a rather difficult procedure. Unless, of course, you'd rather have a couple of stiff boards sticking out behind your shebs.

It may not be what you wanted to hear, but that ain't my problem. :xp:

Love(HAHA-no...),

:sign2: ~KG~ :devsmoke:

no, but there is a hood mod, but they dont really match any of the robes.

Hmm... You did make a hood mod for TSL, so I figured that is was you who had started to make one for the original KotOR. Never finished, mind you. :fist: But someone was, at any rate. I just...can't...remember... :drool2:

*pouts* :¬:

Love(HAHA-no...),

:sign2:~KG~ :devsmoke:

Archived