Home

JKJA FORCE MOD III; is it only multi?

bunjeeman

I've seen some of the models (the human and chiss ones, specifically) in some other mods that were usable in the JKJA story. Can FORCE MOD III: Return of the Sith, or at least some parts of it, be used in the story as well? I'd settle for the different forms and the models, but I'd really like to keep everything if possible. Especially the weapons...those kick ****.

Well, specifically, I want to be able to use all the heads, torsos, and legs in character creation (except for grievous, because that might be a bit much). The custom lightsaber colours, the cloaking, weapons, flamethrowers, jetpacks, lightsaber forms...basically the best parts of the mod. Only, I want to use them in the JKJA story instead of multi (dark indigo lightsaber with Juyo and a clone blaster).

Is there a mod for that? (before anyone asks, no, I can't do it myself. I mod KotOR, not JKJA)

i only tryed the force mod III a little bit so i cant remember how much of it need new/altered code if any. basically i think any mod that doesnt have/alter these files cgamex86.dll, jampgamex86.dll, & jampgamex86.dll should basically work for sp. with only minimal alterations in cretin aspects of the mods. i could be wrong. someone like Raz0r could be more clear.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, sounds like a lot of those features are coded into jampgame/cgame/ui modules. You wouldn't be able to just copy them into another mod, you'd need the source code to FM3 which I believe will be near impossible to obtain. I don't remember who made it, but I guess they haven't been around in forever.

If you knew programming, you could recreate it from scratch :D would take a while though.

Archived