Home

Who's beaten the game on Hard without cheats?

Tyler Hartman

Im not familiar with TSL RCM. If TSL stands for The Sith Lords i havent played it yet, but yeah im working on completing the game on Difficult mode atm.

TSL Restored Content Mod (basically restores most of the cut content from Obsidian in making the game, which basically means restoring like 75% of the game)

I play all my games first on the hardest difficulty....cause i'm awesome :D

+1

If you start playing a game on the hardest difficulty, then you will never know what easy/normal/hard is. That will just be the way the game is to you forever.

Ignorance is bliss in this case.

+1

If you start playing a game on the hardest difficulty, then you will never know what easy/normal/hard is. That will just be the way the game is to you forever.

Ignorance is bliss in this case.

Hey that doesn't mean, that i don't play it on easy afterwards....and like it alot more :D

• 3 weeks later...
You know, I've kinda beaten the game on hard. I put it up there, and only decrease it for the big boss fights. The guy on telos, davik, Calo, and Bandon.

Edit: only turned it down to medium btw.

I considered doing that and almost did, Davik and Calo were a major thorn in my side. Not to mention the second fight with Calo was frustrating, still doing my playthrough on hard hoping to kill Uthar and her apprentice at the same time :rofl:

I have, though for TSL it is not consistent. I just cannot seem to even pass the 3rd echani combat test onward, on hard difficulty even exploiting the save feature, probably due to the lag my machine has. Tried differing specs for each class but nothing worked either. :giveup:

Though I'll tell you this: On TSL (no mods), if you stay too centered in the gray alignment such that you cannot enter Ludo Kressh's tomb on Korriban, you miss out on a lot (even without the hississ exploit so you can level up to lv50). Also my first time through I mis-spec'd my character AND it was a consular because I wanted a challenge...and when I fought Darth Sion the second time around he was nearly impossible to defeat. I had to exploit the hell out of save states. Barely won.

I always play the game on easy first so I'll know what the hell is coming the next time around. Seems somewhat like a tactical advantage, right?

Not really. It was a mother to get through the second time on the hardest level. Took a lot longer than usual, even though I knew were I was going and what I needed to do. Which made it almost a totally different game experience than before. Because your really having to do things differently than the first time.

Although, playing easy the first time might be considered cheating in a way. Since I know what to expect the second time around. But then again, Jedi/Sith are supposed to be able to see the future, right?

Anyway, depends on how you look at it, I guess.

Archived