Home

Help with Weapons of the Old Republic mod.

DarthPlastic

Hello, Im new here and I know many people dont even read this stuff anymore, but I thought this was worth a shot. Well as you can guess from the title I have a problem with T7nowhere's WotOR, What is happening is as follows: I DL the mod with NO warnings or errors, (all weapons worked) but when I entered the shadow lands in kashyyk and "found" Darth Bandon, but he was not there, only the small animation of him talkin to some sith. but he wasnt there, only the sith were there, then my game crashed, I then downloadeed the Bandon Patch and now he IS there but he wont talk/fight me, he just stands there lika a moron, Can someone PLEASEEEE help mee?????:(

Hello, Im new here and I know many people dont even read this stuff anymore, but I thought this was worth a shot. Well as you can guess from the title I have a problem with T7nowhere's WotOR, What is happening is as follows: I DL the mod with NO warnings or errors, (all weapons worked) but when I entered the shadow lands in kashyyk and "found" Darth Bandon, but he was not there, only the small animation of him talkin to some sith. but he wasnt there, only the sith were there, then my game crashed, I then downloadeed the Bandon Patch and now he IS there but he wont talk/fight me, he just stands there lika a moron, Can someone PLEASEEEE help mee?????:(

You can get some information about it here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=173733&page=7

I hope that helps.

Archived