Home

Kotor theme music's need some advice

battle111

HI

can someone give me some advice with the theme music's what theme music will be best for me to reaplease 'confronting darth bandon' or 'last confratation'(duel with malak) reapleasing with 'duel of fates'.

l am planing to make "beter kotor theme music's" mod l already reapleased two theme music's but l thinking abaut confranting darth bandon theme music please l need some help :confused:

p.s sorry again for the bad english

• 2 weeks later...

Can we recommend any song we want?

In that case, I would like to recommend "Requiem For A Dream" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMT8dZ5UYgY )

or this: This is a mix of Two Steps From Hell's 'Heart of Courage', Jesper Kyd's 'Fight of the Assassins' - which was the official soundtrack for Assassin's Creed ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOORk2gx3Kw )

or this, which is called "Monster Galaxy Music: Intense Battle: (

),

or a great military song that has many suspensful and captivating points throughout ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAzn2tKISWQ )

Okay l will but those theme's you recomended will be for confronting darth bandon music and the last confratation will be "Anakin vs Obiwan" theme becos that theme music fits at the final level in kotor but the confranting darth bandon will be "monster galaxy:intense battle" and they are very good thank's thejman217!

Can someone give me some advice with the theme music's what theme music will be best for me to replace 'Confronting Darth Bandon' or 'Last Confrontation' (Duel with Malak) replacing with 'Duel of the Fates'.

I am planning to make a "Better KOTOR Theme Music's" mod.

You don't permissions to use the songs. You won't be able to link to it from here or host it on at either Filefront or Deadly Stream either.

You don't permissions to use the songs. You won't be able to link to it from here or host it on at either Filefront or Deadly Stream either.

He doesn't have permission to use the songs? Why not?

And *if* he completes this mod, he won't be able to showcase/release it here or on DeadlyStream?

He doesn't have permission to use the songs? Why not?

The last link you gave is from Battlefield 1942:Forgotten Hope and he must take premission to use it.You know that songs from games ect. are copyrighted.And the license belongs to the owner

And *if* he completes this mod, he won't be able to showcase/release it here or on DeadlyStream?

Ileagal material in here is not alowed you know.:pHowever if he gets premission for usage for all of the ones he will use he can post it here and in filefront.

I think that there is a way arround this.If he uploads his mod on a storage site and adds the link in a discription on one of his youtube videos it will work.Then here he must add the link to his video where he has added the link for his file.

l give up ! l can't find anyware were l can contack the authors!

Did you try emailing them or something?

Don't worry the permissions l will get but first l need to complete this mod.

After having myself being told this many times, @battle111 please don't double post. Use the edit button.

Pro tip: that's actually called Lux Aeterna, it was composed by Clint Mansell for the movie Requiem for a Dream. This version appears to be remixed with some added sounds to up the 'epic-ness'.

Cool.

OPS! sorry l did mean that next time l will make shure that there aren't any double posts thank's thejman217! but the star wars theme songs author is john williams

Yeah but he has to have a distribution company that ownes his rights to distribute his music.A youtube video uploader must have contacted that company to upload a video with John Williams music in it.You must do the same to make your mod leagal.

Hmmmmm yes,yes l cud make a video abaut Darth Revan vs Darth Malak (Anakin vs Obiwan-kenobi theme music) but you sed l cud put a link of my mod but l won't be able to put my mod in deadly stream or filefront ???

Yes thats the second method.To upload the mod in a storage site.And you can give here the link to your youtube video.

but what's his company website??

Ask the video uploaders.

Archived