Home

why does malak so easy to defeat ??

battle111

It is possible that the fight can be difficult, depending on the difficulty one plays, and how you level up the character. When I first started playing, I found the only way I could do it successfully was to use a double blade, with some rare crystals, usually a combination of Upari, Krayt Dragon Pearl, and Sigil(obviously only two can be used, but still...).

The first time I played Malak, I got my ass kicked. In fact, he kicked my ass a couple of times in a row before I figured out how to beat him. Part of the problem was I didn't know how to really build my character and I was ignorant with role playing games since it was the first one I've ever played so I wasn't used to the style of it.

But getting my ass kicked opened my mind to using other methods I never tried before like using stimulants. I also let my character and my party members to auto level up as well. It was the 2nd time I played the game where I actually manually leveled my character and party members up and I really took the time to read all of the descriptions to every attribute you could acquire. By the time I made it to Malak, I whooped his ass. It was the 3rd time when I played the game I discovered how Force Speed worked and that really made the game easy for me.

I don't know. Why does he so easy to defeat? :p

Malak is a badass, And Revan is that much more of a badass. Think about it, your Former master tired from all of the fighting and just defeated Bastila and still have enough stamina to school you. And If I don't know what is a badass, then I don't know what is.

I'll admit my first playthrough it was a royal wookie to beat Malak (I had not then learned how to properly level my PC and was just going along with what the game suggested that I learn). By my 2nd and third playthrough I had him running scared as I was sucking the life out of all of the *dead* jedi before HE could do it :evilgrin: And Kreia...she's a different matter ENTIRELY.

Archived