Home

[K1] Revan's Canonical Jedi Lightsaber (TOR Spoilers)

JediRevan001

Hey, everybody. With the release of The Old Republic I started doing some research on Revan and found out that this lightsaber is the one tht he constructed upon becoming a jedi.

Here is the picture: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e3/Revan%27s_lightsaber.JPG

I would greatly appriciate it if someone made this saber and released it as a custom item, but if not a custom item just a blue saber replacement. Thanks!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JediRevan001, it was purple during the Jedi Civil Wars as of the ToR Time Line Videos. And my personal opinion, it was a bad move on Bioware/EA/LA part to include Revan and Jedi Exile within ToR. That is for another thread.

As for the lightsaber hilt, 2 long lightsabers, 2 Shoto(short lightsabers), 1 Double Lightsaber verison. And able to change out the color. Mainly to adjust to the player's personal choice.

Sidenote: I would love to see a Jolee's Double Lightsaber.

JediRevan001, it was purple during the Jedi Civil Wars as of the ToR Time Line Videos. And my personal opinion, it was a bad move on Bioware/EA/LA part to include Revan and Jedi Exile within ToR. That is for another thread.

Nah..it was a great move.

And didn't Revan have one red and one purple? Thats "canon" anyway...but canon is pretty lame to start with.

Nah..it was a great move.

And didn't Revan have one red and one purple? Thats "canon" anyway...but canon is pretty lame to start with.

Trust me, it is a bad move anyways. Revan and Jedi Exile should fade away into the night and let the ToR PCs be badasses.

As for Wookieepedia is not always reliable.

It's a good move in that Bioware put those stories to bed.

Maybe now (the fans)..will be able to move on. Done deal.

Won't say what I really think cause I'd never hear the end of it.

*But* I agree that TOR is and should be about *your* PC's. (Read my sig)...

Hey, i've seen your work with saber hilts, if it's no problem could you make Revan's lightsaber? If not I understand, i've just been waiting for someone to make one for a long time.

It's a good move in that Bioware put those stories to bed.

Maybe now (the fans)..will be able to move on. Done deal.

Won't say what I really think cause I'd never hear the end of it.

*But* I agree that TOR is and should be about *your* PC's. (Read my sig)...

Keep in mind that fans are stupid and sometimes canon is stupid too. Revan and Jedi Exile within ToR is stupid canon.

As for the Revan's saber hilts, that would be cool

I simply suggest having the color crystal to be changed out like any standard saber. Then folks can modify it to any way they so desire.

If the picture indicates Revan's saber, then I imagine lots of Jedi (or later Sith) made very similar sabers. It doesn't necessarily have to be his, just one that is an exact replica. (After all, doesn't Revan have it with him in TOR?)

I simply suggest having the color crystal to be changed out like any standard saber. Then folks can modify it to any way they so desire.

If the picture indicates Revan's saber, then I imagine lots of Jedi (or later Sith) made very similar sabers. It doesn't necessarily have to be his, just one that is an exact replica. (After all, doesn't Revan have it with him in TOR?)

Getting custom sabers to work with vanilla crystals doesn't work as easily as one might think. I tried doing it once and the best I could do was make it so when you brought up the color crystal section on your custom lightsaber it'd give you doubles of each crystal you have. If you chose one of the duplicates, it'd change the custom saber to that color. If you chose the second duplicate it would change the custom saber to the default saber with that color.

Getting custom sabers to work with vanilla crystals doesn't work as easily as one might think. I tried doing it once and the best I could do was make it so when you brought up the color crystal section on your custom lightsaber it'd give you doubles of each crystal you have. If you chose one of the duplicates, it'd change the custom saber to that color. If you chose the second duplicate it would change the custom saber to the default saber with that color.

that is interesting.

Trust you? Why would I trust a Revan fanboy?

Alright, that's it for me on this subject.

I am not a revan fanboy. I do like the Jedi exile just as much as I like Revan. you have to hear me bitch about God Mode Sue Palpatine in Dark Empire and why he shouldn't have resurrected. Or Jar Jar Binks, OR Certain Force abilities, OR just the more stupid elements of Star Wars EU.

Back on to topic, I remember requesting this a while back but I didn't get any replies.

The best option would be to just give the saber in each color. And if you wanted to make it compatible with say Crixler's Crystal Pack, you could include colors from that mod as well.

that would be cool

Archived