Home

*SPOILERS* What Was Your Reaction After Receiving The News Aboard The Leviathon?

thejman217

*SPOILER* What Was Your Reaction To Finding Out You Were *Spoiler* Darth Revan?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. *SPOILER* What Was Your Reaction To Finding Out You Were *Spoiler* Darth Revan?

• What?????!!!!! What?????!!!!!!
    • Is this the end of the game?
    • *Speechless*
    • I knew it all along!
    • I don't care.
    • This is a terrible plot twist.
    • What an amazing plot twist!
    • *Jaw dropped*
    • Can't sleep for the next few days.
    • I hate the Jedi!
    • This can't be true!
    • Who's Darth Revan?
    • I had no idea.
    • Wait......*takes a few seconds to comprehend what was said*
    • Can someone tell me what's going on here?
    • *Tells some one else* Someone has to know!
    • Yoda

Perhaps you should have included an option for "I no longer remember". Been over six years since I found out and I really don't recall any longer.

Well, this poll asks what was your reaction BACK THEN when you first played it. Not your reaction NOW.

And six years? Do you own the game?

@LDR yeah I was too. I completed this game around 7-8 years ago, but have played it through again over the years about 15x. I thought at first he would just murder Bastila and Carth when Malak told him he was Revan.

Well, this poll asks what was your reaction BACK THEN when you first played it. Not your reaction NOW.

And six years? Do you own the game?

Been over six years since I found out and I really don't recall any longer.

The last part of the statement addresses your question about my reaction to discovering the PC=Revan. Have owned it since Xmas '04, but didn't first play it till spring of '06 (hence OVER 6 years).

@Totenkopf: Well, how come you didn't play it in over six years?

Never said I only played it six years ago. That was when I first played the game and thus when I first found out that twist. I no longer remember my first impression (so much real life and other games, etc... since then), which is what I thought the purpose of this thread was in the first place.

I had it spoiled for me, before I even really played the game. My reaction to that was...well, I certainly didn't hate the idea. In fact, that was likely one of the reasons that I wanted to keep playing the game - although the reason I also bought the PC version, I think is due all the mods I saw on KOTORfiles, and my wish to use them. I only had the PC version of TSL at that point, and for some time, I wasn't even thinking of getting the first for it.

Anyway, my reaction to the scene the first time I saw it though, was simply "You really shouldn't have told me that."

Never said I only played it six years ago. That was when I first played the game and thus when I first found out that twist. I no longer remember my first impression (so much real life and other games, etc... since then), which is what I thought the purpose of this thread was in the first place.

Oh, you don't remember your reaction. Is that what you're saying?

Sorry, I misread your post.

At first I was like this a cool montage of my party. Then I was all like why does Revan have a pony tail on his hood? But then I was really like wait it's a woman. And then I was like oh wait that's my character all dark sideded. And finally I was basically like whoa.

What? How does Revan have a ponytail on the back of his hood?

I also noticed that a moderator added the Yoda option, most likely mimartin.

I'm pretty new to these forums despite 130+ posts, so can someone tell me what the Yoda option means?

What? How does Revan have a ponytail on the back of his hood?

With that model, most any head with a ponytail is going to clip through the hood - meaning that you'd see part of the ponytail coming through the hood. It's especially jarring if you use a Twi'lek head mod, since the Lekku(or the head tails rather) clip through the hood too. Most of these are the female heads though, since I don't think any of the male heads in the game have them(at least none of the heads in the standard game).

Archived