Home

*SPOILERS* What Was Your Reaction After Receiving The News Aboard The Leviathon?

thejman217

*SPOILER* What Was Your Reaction To Finding Out You Were *Spoiler* Darth Revan?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. *SPOILER* What Was Your Reaction To Finding Out You Were *Spoiler* Darth Revan?

• What?????!!!!! What?????!!!!!!
    • Is this the end of the game?
    • *Speechless*
    • I knew it all along!
    • I don't care.
    • This is a terrible plot twist.
    • What an amazing plot twist!
    • *Jaw dropped*
    • Can't sleep for the next few days.
    • I hate the Jedi!
    • This can't be true!
    • Who's Darth Revan?
    • I had no idea.
    • Wait......*takes a few seconds to comprehend what was said*
    • Can someone tell me what's going on here?
    • *Tells some one else* Someone has to know!
    • Yoda

Shouldn't this be in the K1 forum..?

Ahto Spaceport Cantina: "Stop in and chat with your fellow knights about everything and anything!"

@Q & *~*Darth pOOba*~*: Are these supposed to be your reactions or is this forum getting derailed by some kind of face contest?

Rtas Vadum: So you used a woman? And her ponytail went through the hood?

@mimartin: Yeah I noticed it was in a lot of the polls, but what does it MEAN?

Rtas Vadum: So you used a woman? And her ponytail went through the hood?

Well, I have played the game as female since the first time, mostly due to the fact that even the first time, I started the game, I didn't like any of the male heads. Although, the first head I found I liked, was the first Asian head, or the one with the blue hair(which kinda hangs over her eyes). No ponytail on that one, although that happens with a few other female heads.

Well, I have played the game as female since the first time, mostly due to the fact that even the first time, I started the game, I didn't like any of the male heads. Although, the first head I found I liked, was the first Asian head, or the one with the blue hair(which kinda hangs over her eyes). No ponytail on that one, although that happens with a few other female heads.

You don't like the male heads? What? What about Mr. Jedi Mullet?

Archived