Home

KOTF Vader VS Maul

duster

Who will win?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

vader beco's he has very strong attack's and plus improved force grip

Right now i'm playng with him and i realy think that he is sloppy and slow.Maul is more agile.Has better reflekses.And i keep dieng with Vader because i play a modifyed version of all heve sabers.I'm pretty sure that it will be easyer with maul to survive.I'm going with Maul.But on the other hand maul does have level 2 drain.Making harder to heal.

KOTF? Seriously?

Oh yeah.KOTF npc's are harder.Yoda vs Sidious + notarget is awesome.Meaning waching both npc's fight.And there is no way to break saber lock.Atleast i couldn't do it.I remember i loaded Utapau map,freezed time.Spawned npc's in their popular fights(example:Obi Wan vs Grivious) and always chose Darth Vader as my enemy.Darth Vader and General Grivious(four sabers) are invisible to other npc's.I think that recently i found the problem.Greivious is class protocol.He can attack but no npc notices him.Unfortunetly there is something wrong with my npc's and i need to reinstal.Oooops.Went off-topic.Again

l think your antivirus bloked your cddow file and it's cousing the game to crash

I don't think so.The game doesn't crash.I can't spawn any of the KOTF npc's.Sometimes i get a spawn server error but doesn't crash.It returns me to main menu.I will posibly reinstal but i have so many mods.I'm not sure but it can be from custom npc's i created.

lt is l had once the same problem too please tell what's your antivirus and l will help you out with the npc's spawn

No need.It's most likely that i have too many custom made npc's.When used in aditional mods they work just fine.Looks like KOTF can't take the npc's while the KOTF mods do.Perhaps because in the KOTF mods you can't spawn a KOTF npc.

I believe he was being sarcastic (and rightfully so) about people using that mod.

No i wasn't.I'm all up for that mod and the upcomming 3.0.If someone asks me why do i play jka.I would say directly KOTF.It has some bugs but 3.0 fixes some.About the virus the author said:

"Some of anti-virus programs find the file named cmdow.exe inconvenient which is helping

cd menu to run but i assure you its not a virus, dont worry about that. Besides a broad

, explanation about this subject can be found here http://www.commandline.co.uk/cmdow/"

But about the other peoples models and maps i don't know.All i know that there is a Credits folder in the instal directory.

I'm not saying you were. He was.

Hm.:¬:

But they do.

If they realy claim that he has used their models or/and maps without their premission or they havent clarifyed that they allow public release then...it realy isn't leagal...And this doesn't speak very good about Tim himself.

Archived