Home

Hi there everyone.

Thought it would be a good idea to pop over here and introduce myself.

As some of you know, I was the GM of a SWTOR guild that was closely aligned with The Walking Carpets called Clan Dukane. Clan Dukane is/was a small guild that existed since early access. The majority of our members are interested in end-game PVE, and as part of the Casual Alliance, which TWC was also a part of, we have organized a lot of in-game events.

Recently Mav and I got to talking about what would be best for our guilds and came to the conclusion that we needed to join forces. To that end, Clan Dukane has merged in to TWC and will be bringing with us quite a few active players and fresh faces. As part of this merger, I will be taking over the day to day GM duties, with the help of Mav, Jeff and Lynk.

I am really excited about this merger and hope that we can add to your enjoyment of SWTOR, especially as the game transitions to FtP, as this will allow anyone that is interested in following up on the KOTOR storyline an easy way to do so. (P.S. If you want the most KOTOR like game experience, definitely try a Jedi Knight!)

Hell of a nice guy, without Seijin, Zazz and others from Clan Dukane and Casual Alliance Brem would still be a terrible healer. Loved Lynk and Mav as our GM, but I can't think of anyone that is more qualified or a better choice to lead us into 1.4 and beyond.

Thank you Sijin for agreeing to adopt this lot.

There'll be a few minor changes around here, but TWC is still the official guild for the LucasArts Fan Network and it's still very much open to the members here... though now we have a lot more members coming from a lot more different places as well.

We'll bring you all more details pretty soon once we've worked out everything and finalised all the plans.

Oh yeah... one other thing, I'm back in the game :p

• 2 years later...

I'm up for killing any world boss you guys want to target. Just name a time and a place on a weekend date (since I'm mostly unavailable on weekdays) and I can tank with my Vanguard for you guys. Alternatively, it may be possible to get Mav to use his Jedi Shadow, Kage (lol get it?) to Tank for you if you can't find me around.

Archived