Home

Creepy Creatures

LDR

It's not that tiny. It blocks your urine flow and they also usually die pretty quick once they're stuck inside of you, making extraction even more difficult.

I'm going to add sharks to this list because they scare the crap out of me and I can't kill them with fire.

Shark%20Teeth%202%20copy.jpg

What the hell, nature? Get your act together.

I know how to copy/paste a URL to a post but how do you make the image actually appear like above? Can one of you tell me?

Use tags with a direct link to an image and it should appear on the page.

If it's so tiny, then how can you tell it is there? Does it go for humans? What are the symptoms? I'm not paranoid that I'll get it or anything lol, but how do you realize that it's there?

I was under the impression there aren't any around the US or UK, isn't it more of a tropics thing? Or not tropical, but like South America. I didn't think those fish were in the US, at any rate.

impmoth.jpg

This is the imperial moth. Not so creepy is it? Sure, its queasy to those with weak stomachs for a bug, especially one who's wingspan is the size of your hand, but it gets creepier in it's caterpillar stage: (spoilered for kinda big)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Larval_development-_Imperial_moth.JPG

i mean scale it up a little and i can ride it into battle and strike fear into all my enemies

just look at picture F its like they are roaring

e: oh hey im an idiot who forgot how to image code again

It's not that tiny. It blocks your urine flow and they also usually die pretty quick once they're stuck inside of you, making extraction even more difficult.

I'm going to add sharks to this list because they scare the crap out of me and I can't kill them with fire.

Shark%20Teeth%202%20copy.jpg

What the hell, nature? Get your act together.

Holy crap. That's terrifying. I'm not scared of sharks but, like most people, I would be petrified if I was in open water with a shark.

On that note, what do you think of this?

scary-spider.jpg

I would like to introduce Marus volans. What are those on its mouth?! They look NOTHING like pincers! :o

I also heard that these "THINGS" can "run" faster than the average human male. D':

This is the imperial moth. Not so creepy is it? Sure, its queasy to those with weak stomachs for a bug, especially one who's wingspan is the size of your hand, but it gets creepier in it's caterpillar stage: (spoilered for kinda big)

Show spoiler

i mean scale it up a little and i can ride it into battle and strike fear into all my enemies

just look at picture F its like they are roaring

Those caterpillars make me think of this lovely beast.

Fire ants. Horrid monsters prevalent across the southern North American continent. Thank God they're not giant and don't breathe fire like in Fallout 3.

fireants021510.jpg

Those caterpillars make me think of this lovely beast.

Fire ants. Horrid monsters prevalent across the southern North American continent. Thank God they're not giant and don't breathe fire like in Fallout 3.

fireants021510.jpg

If you've ever watched the fourth Indiana Jones, then I would be thankful as well :).

@Boba Rhett: yeah, I guess he looks cute in a funny kind of way. Those "things" at the front of his head are just mustaches!

Archived