Home

Can someone help with the registration? please

battle111

Hi !

Does anyone knowns do l have to enter everything at the registation in swtor online l realy wont to try the 15levels :D but l wont to known to known do l realy have to enter my streat line,fonenumber and every thing!!!!!1:eek::mad: l am a litil bit confused and l am afraid to enter my fhonenumber there!!!!!

Yes you have to give your information. That way they have it, they have had mine since early access and I have yet to see where they have used it, or sold it to another company. I was a bit worried because I gave them my cell number for the security key, but still have got any sales calls on my cell. Haven't even gotten junk emails or junk mail...Did not give them my normal mailing address and I set up a email address just for them.

So that's it free to play again hmmmm

What the!!!!!!! right now l registered to swtor but somehow l can't activet my acaunt the completion of the registration allready been sent to my email but when l try to log in somehow ses "acount is not activated" l can't understand it l already registered and the details have been sent to me but l can't log in !!!!!

Archived