Home

Playthrough videos with the TSLCRM?

mattig89ch

Hey all,

I my mythology teacher is a big star wars fan (awesome right?). But she isn't a gamer, and has no interest in buying the game and playing through it. She does, however, want to watch some videos of the game play.

So I'm trying to find someone who has recorded their gameplay with the The Sith Lords Content Restoration mod, i'm not 100% thats the right name. Its the mod that restored some of the cut content. If the gameplay had that peragus imporvement mod as well that would be awesome, but its not required.

I'm trying to stay away from any other mods with this because shes more interested in the story then anything else.

Meaning a let's play? Unfortunately, it seems that most of them on Youtube use the Xbox version, even if they are somewhat recent(completed or not), even if they were started in the last year or so.

I do know of at least one user who played the game with TSLRCM(1.7 at least), but it isn't finished, and I don't know if it will be. The playlist is here -

ha! Awesome, thanks. I'd do it myself, but I have precious little free time right now.

Btw, did I get the mod name right? Thats not Team Gizkas? I always get TSLCRM and TSLRCM mixed up.

Yeah, it is TSLRCM. Although Team Gizka might've done a lot of work in their efforts, they never really released anything(if they have, I doubt that it is readily available now). Oh, Gizka's project was called "TSLRP".

Archived