Home

Death Star (JA SP) WIP

Donny V

This looks great. Keep up the good work.

P.S: The platform pit in the hangar is missing some lights on the wall. ;)

Yes, I know. I'm torn between ultimately using the Special Edition hangar or the original hangar. The SE hangar had RotJ style panels on the right wall, and had a different light panels in the pit. Once I decide which one I'm going to use, I'll go back and add the light panels in the pit.

Tackling the Overbridge / War Room now. Since this set was literally just two walls, a screen, and two duty posts, I'm going to have to use my imagination for the rest of the room. I suspect there would be control panels and various other screens around.

8167751890_5461e6f968_b.jpg

I've finished the rest of the superlaser fire control room, but I'd like some input. This is the first time so far in the project that I've had to be creative and invent an area mostly unseen in the films. Does it fit the Death Star feel?

8207714900_2151b1043f_b.jpg

8207750756_cfb889ebff_b.jpg

I've finished the rest of the superlaser fire control room, but I'd like some input. This is the first time so far in the project that I've had to be creative and invent an area mostly unseen in the films. Does it fit the Death Star feel?

8207714900_2151b1043f_b.jpg

8207750756_cfb889ebff_b.jpg

Well it feels like in death star :raise::raise: but l don't known how everyone would say but great creativity :thmbup1: Donny V and cool designs!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived