Home

Post The Funniest Memes You Have Ever Seen Here!

thejman217

I'm sorry if I offend any Republicans or any other avid followers of politics with this video, but I thought this video to be very humorous when I viewed it and, like the previous meme, I thought that it was too funny not to be posted in this thread.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1043979-epic_fail_super.jpg

star-wars-meme-interesting-vader.jpg

EDIT

This is as well a parody of a political candidate: Barack Obama. Enjoy. If anyone finds this offensive then please let me know.

If you are unable to view it on this thread then here's the link to the funny YouTube video.

If you've ever watched "Oppa Gangnam Style", whether you are a Republican, Democrat, or neither, I believe you will find this video pretty hilarious.

I thought this video was amusing:

I don't understand. What caused the man to say "Sweet Jesus"? And why did the woman turn the whole thing akward? I'm sure that if I understood it then I would find it funny. Can you explain what is going on/what happened?

If you've ever watched "Oppa Gangnam Style", whether you are a Republican, Democrat, or neither, I believe you will find this video pretty hilarious.

haha Yes! I have seen this and it is awesome.

I don't understand. What caused the man to say "Sweet Jesus"? And why did the woman turn the whole thing akward? I'm sure that if I understood it then I would find it funny. Can you explain what is going on/what happened?

Just because Romney was being awkward with the crowd, who corrects a crowd when they're chanting? The woman being awkward was just a bonus.

Archived