Home

Why does kreia so easy to defeat ?

battle111

Hi!

Does anyone known's why kreia is so easy to defeat ?:confused: does anyone knowns a way to make her strong well when l reached the final level at tsl l just needed to defeat her but l atack her seven times she just easily died and then the dialog started does anyone knowns a mod to make things improved ?:confused:

Hi!

Does anyone known's why kreia is so easy to defeat ?:confused: does anyone knowns a way to make her strong well when l reached the final level at tsl l just needed to defeat her but l atack her seven times she just easily died and then the dialog started does anyone knowns a mod to make things improved ?:confused:

Won't increacing the difficulty of the game help?Or you use flury like me.:cool:

You have it on the hardest setting? Try doing a different build next time, other than a hacker/slasher Marauder/Weapon Master, those seem to be easier for me. So maybe try a Consular or something.

You pretty much asked him to commit suicide. I always hated going force-power based classes. Although I raped every scrub in the game with force-powers, those powers were USELESS against Traya. USELESS.

You pretty much asked him to commit suicide. I always hated going force-power based classes. Although I raped every scrub in the game with force-powers, those powers were USELESS against Traya. USELESS.

Yeah, that annoys me how "USELESS" force powers are against major Sith Lords. The only plus I see with a Master/Sith Lord is that you can buff the stats of your player (the attributes) over 9000x more. Other than that, Dark-Side powers don't work against other Sith. I once had a Force-Storm "saved" against the Dark Jedi on Tatooine in KotOR 1! I mean, REALLY?????

It's the way that the game is designed, and the engine was good for RPG purposes but terrible for combat

You think so? I actually really liked the system. The only thing was, the different classes weren't balanced. No matter how well you played a certain class, in the end, the melee masters ended up being the most effective.

You think so? I actually really liked the system. The only thing was, the different classes weren't balanced. No matter how well you played a certain class, in the end, the melee masters ended up being the most effective.

The powers themselves are awesome, I loved being a consular, and yet I always loved being a saber master.

However, in TSL you find that it becomes very very broken as you can just melee everyone with no weapons (hint: Darth Nihilus)

*cough* Force Crush *cough*

And then people say powers are underpowered? Damn...

Haha.....with the exception of "un-savable" Force Crush, most of the other force powers were usually saved by Revan in tomb, Sion, Nihilus, and Traya.

Anyone notice how Malak and Nihilus wield their lightsabers are the same? What's it called? And can you download it as a mod and apply it to your character?

Haha.....with the exception of "un-savable" Force Crush, most of the other force powers were usually saved by Revan in tomb, Sion, Nihilus, and Traya.

Anyone notice how Malak and Nihilus wield their lightsabers are the same? What's it called? And can you download it as a mod and apply it to your character?

Sorry l don't known l too am searching for this mod you sed abaut.

Malak and Nihlus hold their sabers the same way, because Nihilus' model is built with the same animations as Malak's. The only way you can use it yourself, is if you get a disguise item that makes you look like Nihilus.

If you do so, you might want to get this to, since otherwise, you don't have access to some of the animations(you will make the attack and do damage, but the model doesn't move, aside from the idle animation):http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Darth_Nihilus_Animation_Fix;119242

As for Traya, she isn't easy. Sure, it isn't the most difficult fight in the game, but when you consider how many points she has, it is rather daunting. As far as I can remember, she has 1000 points, plus whatever your current VP is, times 2. So say you have about 250 VP when entering the core. Her's will be around 1500. So the more points you have, the more she does.

Malak and Nihlus hold their sabers the same way, because Nihilus' model is built with the same animations as Malak's. The only way you can use it yourself, is if you get a disguise item that makes you look like Nihilus.

If you do so, you might want to get this to, since otherwise, you don't have access to some of the animations(you will make the attack and do damage, but the model doesn't move, aside from the idle animation):http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Darth_Nihilus_Animation_Fix;119242

As for Traya, she isn't easy. Sure, it isn't the most difficult fight in the game, but when you consider how many points she has, it is rather daunting. As far as I can remember, she has 1000 points, plus whatever your current VP is, times 2. So say you have about 250 VP when entering the core. Her's will be around 1500. So the more points you have, the more she does.

aaa so that's it thank's

Archived