Home

When does it go free?

Canderis

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They haven't said, but it seriously looks like they are working towards it with update 1.4. Removing easy ways to get BH comms sure seems like something they would/should do before going to f2p. I really don't think they should be awarded to F2P even in HMFP through group finder.

Here's my handy dandy guide to when things will be released.

Do you have any plans within the next year?

-> If so, when?

--> Will you be able to access a computer capable of running the game?

---> If not, then that is when the game will be released.

---> if so, pick the next time you have something planned that guarantees the inaccessibility of computers and that's when it will be released.

-> Any friends coming to town?

-> Significant other's parents?

-> Alien abduction?

-> Hard deadline at work?

-> Pregnancy?

-> Pregnancy because of Alien embryo from an abduction?

Whatever the least convenient time for it to be released will guarantee that date as the release date.

I just want to check out the stories for each of the classes and alignments, is that F2P-able? I want to steer clear, way, way clear of grinding. So f2p y/n?
Just don't do the Consular story, it sucks terribly.

I just want to check out the stories for each of the classes and alignments, is that F2P-able? I want to steer clear, way, way clear of grinding. So f2p y/n?
In my opinion, Sith classes own Republic classes, both in story and in the dialog options you get to choose. Agent, especially, but also the Inquisitor and Bounty Hunter, are fun classes.

You can do the story of all classes without really grinding anything. Do the story quest and planet quests (the former is personal, the latter contributes to the overall war effort) and you should be fine. There's more side quests to do, but they are in general uneventful. The bonus quests are closer to grinding, so skip them if you really don't want to do them, but if you can, do the bonus quest that happen in phases, because those give a lot of experience points.

What i found from the stories I have done and the few where i let myself see spoilers is that- Bioware played it safe with the Republic classes, while the Empire allows for more freedom in writing a story since there are less reference of stories like this to go by as a gauging tool.

I Would love to see Bioware break out of the traditional and take more chances since this would make the stories more compelling.

I think Bioware needs to have story dictate over MMO functions.

True,

But i have question on the Emperor -but its a spoiler

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Why couldn't the Sith Emperor do the Ritual which would kill everything, earlier before even Revan comes back to face him? What was the point of building the Sith forces to attack the Republic if his goal was the Death to all Ritual?

This really confuses me...

Don't find the Consular story as bad as everyone makes it out to be. And dps sage is my preferred combat role. Oh well.

Unfortunately, I got my first warrior/marauder to about 32nd but then decided to reroll him as a juggernaut, and have only made it back to 27th.

@Logan: Can't answer that...dunno.

Archived