Home

Looking for a SW:KOTOR Restoration Mod..

Dimon101

I know there is a beautiful mod made for TSL and i got it already, but is there one for SWKOTOR that is as good? This one looks promising, but it is not done yet.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/31-kotor1-restoration-k1r/

The other ones i found seems to only add certain parts back to the game. Is the above link the only one that corporates all restored materials back?

Yes, this is the only one. There's one I know of that isn't yet linked to this one, the Kashyyyk Upper Shadowlands restoration mod on Filefront. Hopefully and eventually the final version will be released that has everything restored. At this point, it's a matter of the members having the free time to work on it, real life does factor in after all.

I understand. Thanks for answering my question. I wish the best of luck and hope they have a expediated finish time or at least a patch close to finishing to release..i heard on the webpage something about a new planet is why it is taking so long..that sounds challenging to say the least...

I understand. Thanks for answering my question. I wish the best of luck and hope they have a expediated finish time or at least a patch close to finishing to release..i heard on the webpage something about a new planet is why it is taking so long..that sounds challenging to say the least...

There was a demo released found here, and all bugs found within in the demo will be fixed with a patch that is currently in the works. As Mandalore said, we're not working on Sleheyron until v 2.0. Right now it's mostly real life standing in the way of faster progress.

Archived