Home

Revan's Longsaber

Marius Fett

This is another remake of a TSL mod I did back in 2007. This is basically a TSL version of ChAiNz.2da's popular Revan's Longsaber mod.

This version also uses the TSL Patcher.

=============================================================

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION

=============================================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett

NAME: Revan's Longsaber

DESCRIPTION: This mod is based on one for the first KotOR game which was made by ChAiNz.2da back in 2006. What i've done is basically edit the longsaber model in TSL to make it work with the custom blade texture which ChAiNz made for his mod.I've also recreated ChAiNz.2da's Longsaber and Star Forge Crystal items for this mod so as to recreate for TSL one of ChAiNz.2da's most popular KotOR mods: Revan's Longsaber. You automatically get the crystal for this lightsaber when HK-47 joins your party. (Who knows, maybe Revan left it with his favourite droid to pass on to someone, eh?)

Also, unlike before, I have used the TSL Patcher to ensure easy installation.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: All you need to do is run the installer included in the download. The TSL Patcher utility will handle everything.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

rls_1_zpsb69a4902.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Goodness!!! :eyepop this is far better than my mid-sized Revan saber I have in my TSL!

gonna be replacing mine with this one u bet ... although I will have to check manually those files if possible ... as usual in my case. I don't even remember where I took mine from in the first place. Been a while since last playthrough.

thank u alot, quite impressive come back by the way :thmbup1:

Bare in mind that this just uses the vanilla Malak hilt, as it's a direct TSL 'translation' of ChAiNz's original mod.

Should you desire I custom hilt for your Revan's Longsaber though, might I recommend this one? :p

Just use the MDLOps replacer to replace the hilt in the long bladed saber model with whatever custom one you want and...

Bah, you know the drill by now. :p

Archived