Home

Wearable Atris Robes 2.0

Marius Fett

=============================================================

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION

=============================================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett

NAME: Wearable Atris Robes

DESCRIPTION: This mod basically takes Atris's robe model and makes it wearable for female PC's and Party Members. I took the Atris model and shrunk the head down into the torso, so that the model now functions basically the same way as a regular body would. The robe comes in two variations, one being the regular Atris skin and the other being the skin I made for my Atris to Jocasta Nu conversion mod. You get these robes when the Handmaiden joins your party.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: First, you need to run the TSL Patcher. This will copy the necessary files to your Override. Then, depending on the skin colour of your female exile, copy the textures from either the Asian and Caucasian Hands folder or the Black Hands folder. If you don't, the model will just have the Revan's robes texture splashed all over it which looks terrible.

NOTE: This mod is fully compatible with the 'Exiles Atris Style Robes' by Shem. Well, mostly. To make it so that the Handmaiden, Mira and Visas can wear the robes in Shem's mod, you need to make copies of the Asian and Caucasian hand textures he included and rename the copies to 'PFBI01' and 'PFBI02'. Then you're set.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Since I didn't have much of an idea about body models when I made this mod the first time round, there were several bugs with it. Sometimes, Atris wouldn't appear as she should and the Handmaiden simply refused to wear the robes.

So now i've remade the mod from the ground up and everything seems to work just fine. :D

war_1_zps33afdf38.jpg

DOWNLOAD

If the Bastila model you're using has replaced appearance slot J, then yes there'll be a conflict and you'll need to choose one or the other.

Or, you could use either my Atris model or the Bastila model in a different appearance slot.

This thread here should tell you everything you need to know when it comes to replacing appearance slots. :)

Indeed, though just renaming the model would mean it still uses the female animations, I believe. You would also need to switch out the animations with those of a male model to get it to look right.

And even then, Atris would still have certain... feminine assets :p

It's definitely doable, but it'd take a little bit of work to do it well enough to publicly release.

I doubt it'd look that fantastic in the end anyway though, as the structure of the robes themselves are inherently feminine.

Is it possible to have the male model use Atris' robes? Im sure if you switch some model files that would be achieved. Great mod though :)

What?? hahaha ... just ... haha :lol:

I'd never thought someone would request such a mod ... :loco: so ... u need to turn off male animations for this?? messy, isn't it? :raise:

u need to turn off male animations for this?? messy, isn't it?

Not necessarily, it depends on how you go about doing it. The switching out animations is actually the easy part, since you don't even need to open the model in Max to do it. Just notepad and MDLOps work fine for that kind of animation switch.

It's the altering of the body shape that has the most potential to get messy, but even that isn't necessarily the case if you approach it methodically.

Archived