Home

Polis masa planet: can't finnish it !!

battle111

hello everyone! u does anyone knowns a way to finnish polis masa level???? l play as clonetroopers:):) and l realy wont to finnish that planet becoz it's the only one l need to conquere at the galactic conquest but l always l'm getting out numberd by the droids:confused::confused::confused: and do l need to use energy boost bonus or leader bonus l don't known what bonus is best for my to use and my nemesis is super battle droids at that level and l'm realy stuck in that level!!!!!!!!:¬::eek::ohdear::ohdear:

p.s sorry for the bad english.

I personaly allways use the turret bonus.On every single planet.Sabotage is good only for the space battles.Ofcource depending on the hero of the planet,the leader bonus could be useful.If the hero is a jedi than you won't have any problems taking them out.Energy bonus would be stupid if you ask me because AI have unlimited energy and only it would be useful for you.But trust me you don't need it at all.Bacta bonus is also very useful.So what is my judgement?

Turret bonus=98%

Leader bonus=5%

Sabotage bonus=Space only

Bacta bonus=13%

Energy bonus=0%

Atleast thats how i did it before.Haven't played the game for about 2 years.

I hope this helpes.

well let's hope that garrison or turret bonus will work on this level becoz l once used armor shielding bonus but the bad thing was becoz the droids had enchance blaster bonus and all my troops were droping like flyes and l just needed to capture only one command post but that command post was far from my location and l did't maked to the command post l was sorrounded by those super battle droids and l failed but l didn't tryed the garrison or the turret bonus they looked very interesting to me but l disited to try them later but now l see that l must use them thank's Obi-wan Belogna and duster

well let's hope that garrison or turret bonus will work on this level becoz l once used armor shielding bonus but the bad thing was becoz the droids had enchance blaster bonus and all my troops were droping like flyes and l just needed to capture only one command post but that command post was far from my location and l did't maked to the command post l was sorrounded by those super battle droids and l failed but l didn't tryed the garrison or the turret bonus they looked very interesting to me but l disited to try them later but now l see that l must use them thank's Obi-wan Belogna and duster

In Polis Massa i use a vere good and useful tactic.I want you to make a screenshot of the map FROM WHERE YOU START.And another one OUTSIDE THE STATION.You must have noticed that there are droid tanks.Take one and go outside.

Screenshots that i need:

1)Map from where you start

2)Map from the outside

well l once tooked one droid tank and l captured one command post by using the tank to destroy some droids but the big problem is those super battle droids and regular battle droids they use enchance blaster bonus but l wonder when l began playing that level l used clone commando trooper class and l was almost unbeateble l used one of his special ability by shelding my troops but still it was not enof to take out those superbattledroids my problem is that l always find a large group of super battle droids and then l was out numberd 10 to 1

well l once tooked one droid tank and l captured one command post by using the tank to destroy some droids but the big problem is those super battle droids and regular battle droids they use enchance blaster bonus but l wonder when l began playing that level l used clone commando trooper class and l was almost unbeateble l used one of his special ability by shelding my troops but still it was not enof to take out those superbattledroids my problem is that l always find a large group of super battle droids and then l was out numberd 10 to 1

Make the screens i need.I don't have the game instaled yet to do it myself.

ops l forgot some thing that polis masa is not the only planet that l need to conquere two planets are left for my felucia(easy level) and polis masa and yesterday l made a save to felucia polis masa l started days ago but l did't made a save abaut polis masa level so it means that polis masa will wait l just need some advice with the polis masa level that's all becoz when l return to finnish it l need some help with it thank's and your turret bonus andvice was very interesting but l don't known maiby the garrison bonus will work too

If they're using Enhanced Blasters, Combat Shielding will neutralise that.

Garrison is certainly very good if you're regularly losing troops.

Yoda is the Republic's hero on Polis Massa - not one of my favourites, but I'd imagine he can be very good in the right hands.

Aaaaaaa so that's it why do l did't think abaut it before Combat shelding can neutralize Enchance blaster bonus right but the garrison l need the most becoz my troops are droping like flyes and it's good that l can also play as yoda he is my favorite jedi master hehe and thank's Mandalore5 and very thank's and also cambat shelding is good becoz my favorite class is clone commando:thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1:.

Archived