Home

Excellent Blog (good readables)

90SK

So, a while ago while I was researching Peggy Kane and reverse speech I stumbled across an interesting blog:

http://phoenixaquua.blogspot.com/

It's good, its all about spiritualism and the call to awaken. Some of the stuff there is really profound and there's LOADS of content to read. It's the best blog I've ever seen. I would recommend it to everyone, really. I actually was able to connect with the person behind the blog on facebook, and he's a really cool guy. We haven't spoken but from what I've seen of him he's really neat, invited my to a few events and I've shared some of his stuff.

Something that he posted, just for kicks:

http://darkpsychedelic.ru/FV_17.html

have fun :)

I clicked, took a second to look at the site design, laughed and then closed the tab.

I've never read blogs so I don't really know about standards, I prefer to look at the actual content. :¬:

I'd like to know more about that second link I posted...

I clicked, took a second to look at the site design, laughed and then closed the tab.

Same, though I didn't laugh. This, to me, seems like a blog for REALLY religious people.

This is the kind of stuff that has ruined my mom. She is borderline insane now, and it really scares me. I see no logic in most of this kind of stuff, and due to my mom, I am too afraid that reading deep into this kind of stuff will ruin my life as well.

I don't mean to pry, but she became borderline insane just by reading a blog like this one? (I don't know what's on the blog, for I didn't look through the content.)

@90 SK: "It's the best blog I've ever seen."

It could be, but the best blogs that people have ever seen depend on taste. Maybe that's why people here have fairly negative reactions towards it (PLEASE don't think that I am trying to be an a**).

What exactly about this blog do you like very much, 90 SK?

Same, though I didn't laugh. This, to me, seems like a blog for REALLY religious people.

'Spiritual', not 'religious'. There's a difference. ;)

But you do get people that are both religious, and spiritual, in this specific manner.

I don't mean to pry, but she became borderline insane just by reading this blog? (I don't know what's on the blog, for I didn't look through the content.)

It sounds to me Canderis' mother read things *like* this blog, not specifically this blog itself.

I think there us also a more negative side to this sort of thing - with conspiracy theories and such about dark spiritual entities out to attack you and things like that. That sort of thing can really get to you if you really believe it and think about it a lot. Just a possibility.

I think there us also a more negative side to this sort of thing - with conspiracy theories and such about dark spiritual entities out to attack you and things like that. That sort of thing can really get to you if you really believe it and think about it a lot. Just a possibility.

Not to be that guy, but doesn't the bible talk about dark spiritual entities out to attack you as well? :)

What exactly about this blog do you like very much, 90 SK?

I like it because its thought provoking and inspiring. I understand that it is also daunting and strange which is why I haven't completely devoured the site - I've read some of it, skimmed other parts. That psychedelic web thing was cool. :drool2:

Its anti establishment and pro world unification which I like... I thought it was clever but maybe I'll retract "best blog" statement since I never read blogs. But then again I'm not really a reader either. I'm sure there are better blogs, with better subjects.

A lot of the books I've read recently are also on the subject of spiritualism, it's something I go out of my way to research. It's kind of a hobby of mine to keep books like that. Study of the seven chakras, buddhism, and energy healing all fascinate me. Because this blog has a lot of content related to those topics, naturally it's something I'm drawn to. I don't want to polarize people by posting things like this, but I can't help it if its evocative (and its evocative nature is no reason to withhold it either). But it's not like I mind people having negative opinions on it, quite the opposite.

Yes there are conspiracy theories on the site, including 2012, but there is also prose, inspiring quotes, and links to videos and other sites on Mayan astrology and other topics that are legit in giving information on what exactly is being discussed within topics that tend to suffer from ambiguity (to put it mildly).

This is the kind of site that someone who read "The Power of Now" would probably dig, it's right there in the same vein of study. I read that book part way through and it was a lot of the same kind of inspirational motivational spiritualism talk.

It sounds to me Canderis' mother read things *like* this blog, not specifically this blog itself.

I edited my mistake before you replied to my comment. As you can see, it says *like* this blog. I saw where my mistake was.

You must have read my post right as I was editing it, I guess. :)

EDIT

Yep, that's what happened. You can see that you replied four minutes after I edited it (during which I assume you were creating/typing your post). :)

@90 SK: Do you believe that the end of the Mayan Calendar is true?

^ I don't know what I believe about 2012. If it's true and we are in fact entering a region of space on a higher vibrational frequency and our third dimensional realities brush the lower vibrations of the fourth dimension to spur a global quickening of awareness, we probably won't notice in ways that would verify the prediction. The world won't end. Then again, maybe something WILL happen. But that's just it, we have no idea. I need to read more into it. I know in my life recently I've faced a lot of moments of intense self questioning that have caused me to move across the country, change my major, and change my plans for the future, but that's my life, and that's LIFE. It's what's happening to me right now: the cosmos have no more impact than they usually do.

Not to be that guy, but doesn't the bible talk about dark spiritual entities out to attack you as well? :)

Yes, but general consensus is that you just leave it to God to protect you from any sort of 'dark forces' there may be out there, and that if specific cases of 'dark side activity' is encountered, any Christian can call on the name of God to subdue it.

However, there are a small number of people that focus almost entirely on this thing in a hyper-superstitious sort of way. *Every* little thing is attributable to demon activity and must be dealt with by confronting each particular demon, that believe in protecting one's self, home etc by using special objects and rituals and whatnot, etc etc.

I suppose by being a Christian, one is somewhat superstitious by necessity, but the point is that there is a way of life that is so consumed by the negative aspects of these things (both inside and outside of Christianity) which I (and most people) do not subscribe to (i.e. we are not driven to 'borderline insanity' by it). :)

I like it because its thought provoking and inspiring. I understand that it is also daunting and strange which is why I haven't completely devoured the site - I've read some of it, skimmed other parts. That psychedelic web thing was cool. :drool2:

Its anti establishment and pro world unification which I like... I thought it was clever but maybe I'll retract "best blog" statement since I never read blogs. But then again I'm not really a reader either. I'm sure there are better blogs, with better subjects.

A lot of the books I've read recently are also on the subject of spiritualism, it's something I go out of my way to research. It's kind of a hobby of mine to keep books like that. Study of the seven chakras, buddhism, and energy healing all fascinate me. Because this blog has a lot of content related to those topics, naturally it's something I'm drawn to. I don't want to polarize people by posting things like this, but I can't help it if its evocative (and its evocative nature is no reason to withhold it either). But it's not like I mind people having negative opinions on it, quite the opposite.

Yes there are conspiracy theories on the site, including 2012, but there is also prose, inspiring quotes, and links to videos and other sites on Mayan astrology and other topics that are legit in giving information on what exactly is being discussed within topics that tend to suffer from ambiguity (to put it mildly).

This is the kind of site that someone who read "The Power of Now" would probably dig, it's right there in the same vein of study. I read that book part way through and it was a lot of the same kind of inspirational motivational spiritualism talk.

I read that post about the simultaneous meditation thing during an eclipse in May this year, and I couldn't help but think of

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Damn, that is such a funky song. :lol:

Archived