Home

Music Files

Marius Fett

Greetings, fellow Holowanites!

You all know the little pieces of music that play when you get either Dark Side or Light Side points in TSL, right?

Well, i've been trying to modify them today, and replace them with some better tracks. Now, i've tracked them down as mus_s_darkside and mus_s_lightside in the Stream Music folder.

But no matter what I do, my new sounds simply will not play! I either get the originals playing or I get complete silence...

I've been working with JCarter to try and get it working, but neither of us has any more ideas as to what could be the issue...

So, if any of you lovely little genius's out there knows what's occuring, feel free to enlighten me! :D

I've tried both, as well as saving as an mp3 instead, but nothing seems to work at all.

There's nothing wrong with the music file anyway, as when I set it to replace something else instead it worked completely fine.

It's just when I try to replace the alignment shift music.

^That was StreamSounds. I've tried replacing the files in both of the folders, both individually and simultaneously. I've also tried just placing my new file in the Override folder, both with and without it being in the StreamMusic/StreamSounds folders at the same time. Basically, any configuration you can think of, either me, JCarter or both of us has tried it. :/

• 10 months later...

Archived