Home

Who is waiting for the seoson 5 of the clone wars!!!!

battle111

What's your favorite scene in clone wars ????  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite scene in clone wars ????

• Darth Sidious vs Darth maul and Savage Opress
    • Obi-wan and Adi galia vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress
    • Arrival on mustafar
    • battle of onderon
    • attack on the jedi temple
    • Death Watch scenes
    • Asoka vs Dark jedi
    • Count Dooku scenes
    • Anakin's scenes
    • other

Hello !! l want to known who is waiting for great season 5 of the clone wars on lithuania there are many fans of Star wars the clone wars but when season 5 comes out au man !!!!!:cool::cool: l imagen that season5 will be realy awsome

au man!!!! l can't wait for the all new season of clone wars to come out !!!!:):)

what everyone's favorite scenes in clone wars :D:D mine is when Darth Sidious fights Darth Maul and Savage Opress what's yours ????

p.s l'm a huge fan of Star wars the clone wars;)

Lucky hmmm well he is not the only one that can't wait for the great season to come but what's your favorite scene in clone wars;);) my one frend also can't wait for the clone wars season 5 hehe

I watched the 1st 2 seasons long time ago and i don't remember witch scene...i supose that the Dooku ones.

Aaaaaa l see well l watched almost every seasons but at season 1 l only saw fev episodes but season 5 and season 4 au and season 3 au man!!! those seasons are totaly awsome !!!

hey l saw the season 5 teasar l imagen now those fights are gana bee awsome in season 5 now see that Darth Maul is back

You said you are waiting for Season 5 to come out. Is it going to air in your country? Because Season 5 has started for a while in the US (and Canada, I believe).

Well it's also soon gana start on lithuania maiby but everyone just saw trailers on youtube now only rumors spread on my country funny thing is that my frends sometimes began asking me when the season 5, is coming out when season 5 is coming out l told them l don't known yet but you see fans on my country are begining to appear :thmbup1: haha every day l checkout the youtube what's new abaut the clone wars

Archived