Home

Can't download mods from jkofilefront file not found

battle111

Hey everyone !!! can someone help me with one small problem please !!!:raise::indif: does anyone has a copy of these mods

Sith lagacy ll skin pack for jko mp

Kyle jedi stealth gear mod

Camo jan skin

Darth Vader to desann

Kyle's stormtroopers armor

Mace windu lightsaber hilt mod

Clone wars saber sounds mod for jko

Clones skin pack for jko mp

Anakins hilt mod for jko

Count dooku/Lord Tyranus skin for jko

l having trouble by downloading them from game front when l try to download them a weird bug appears file not found l don't understand it l tryed several times by clicking on the download section but nothing still file not found:eekanime::argh::argh::giveup: please can someone send me a copy of these mods and can someone tell me what's happening to gamefront

????

P.s l'm having this problem all day please l can someone send me a copy of these mods

Everyone are having those problems.All my friends over at JKA are having them.Some of the mods they can't download i can.So...i resolve that issue with reuploading them.At first only the newest files cannot even be accesed.Then i saw that older mods cannot be downloaded.What's worse now is that i don't see any screenshots.No screenshots,no download(literaly can't)...this site is falling apart.It's not your PC or anything,it's the site admins that are not doing anythng about it...i think.

Everyone are having those problems.All my friends over at JKA are having them.Some of the mods they can't download i can.So...i resolve that issue with reuploading them.At first only the newest files cannot even be accesed.Then i saw that older mods cannot be downloaded.What's worse now is that i don't see any screenshots.No screenshots,no download(literaly can't)...this site is falling apart.It's not your PC or anything,it's the site admins that are not doing anythng about it...i think.

Hmmmmmmmmmm so that's it hmmm l wonder why does the site administrator doesn't do anything abaut it :mad::mad: argh!!! well is good that massasi website doesn't have problems with the downloading section:rolleyes: but with gamefront hmmmmm

FYI: jk2files is not associated with this website. That said, I can download from them (gamefront) just fine. jkii.net is no longer updated so I wouldn't depend on that for working links.

Yeah but you can download from gamefront but l can't becoz when l am viewing a mod the screenshots don't show and when l click on the download section again an error pops out "file not found":(:( l give up !!!!!!:ugh::ugh: if only fev people can download mods then l'm confused !!!!!! uuuuuuuuu

I'm having this problem too: whenever I try to download from File/Gamefront, I'm met with a "This web page has not been found" error in Chrome ("File not found" in Firefox). Mod screenshots don't show up either.

It's pretty inconveniencing. I have not idea what's causing this; I've successfully downloaded from Filefront for years. :giveup:

I managed to get around the problem by using a proxy, specifically, incloak.com.

Here's how to do it:

1. Go to the Filefront mod you want to get. (For example, Jedi Academy Mod Manager.)

2. Copy the page URL from address bar. (In this case, "http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/JAMM_Jedi_Academy_Mod_Manager;100577")

3. Go to incloak.com, and paste the Filefront page URL into the main box, and click "Hide me"

Now you should be able to see screenshots, and be able to download. It's not as fast as accessing the site normally, but it's better than nothing.

(Alternatively, you can proxy the Gamefront download page, or even the file's download URL. Whichever way you want. Proxying the Filefront page lets you see mod screenshots, so IMO that's the best method)

I'm having this problem too: whenever I try to download from File/Gamefront, I'm met with a "This web page has not been found" error in Chrome ("File not found" in Firefox). Mod screenshots don't show up either.

It's pretty inconveniencing. I have not idea what's causing this; I've successfully downloaded from Filefront for years. :giveup:

I managed to get around the problem by using a proxy, specifically, incloak.com.

Here's how to do it:

1. Go to the Filefront mod you want to get. (For example, Jedi Academy Mod Manager.)

2. Copy the page URL from address bar. (In this case, "http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/JAMM_Jedi_Academy_Mod_Manager;100577")

3. Go to incloak.com, and paste the Filefront page URL into the main box, and click "Hide me"

Now you should be able to see screenshots, and be able to download. It's not as fast as accessing the site normally, but it's better than nothing.

(Alternatively, you can proxy the Gamefront download page, or even the file's download URL. Whichever way you want. Proxying the Filefront page lets you see mod screenshots, so IMO that's the best method)

Hmmmmmmmmm l will try your idea but thank's for the help :)

Here's how to do it:

Thanks JIGOS! Worked like a charm! :thmbup1:

Here's how to do it:

Great find!Thanks alot JIGOS.

It gives me 503 - Service Unavailable: Server is Overloaded... lol

Hapens to me too.Retry to go to filefront if not try opening the site in a new tab.Sometimes even during cloak you can't see screenshots and download so keep tryng in new tab.And if it still doesn't want to then you must wait a while.

Hapens to me too.Retry to go to filefront if not try opening the site in a new tab.Sometimes even during cloak you can't see screenshots and download so keep tryng in new tab.And if it still doesn't want to then you must wait a while.

Yeah wait a litil or try it tomorow it works for me by waiting!!:thmbup1:

It gives me 503 - Service Unavailable: Server is Overloaded... lol

As far as I can tell, the problem seems to be on Filefront/Gamefront's side, regarding IP addresses. The solution seems to be to change your browsing IP address, which is what we're doing by using incloak.

Now, incloak still works for me, but for those of you whom it's not working: try use different proxies.

I have gone through a lot of them, and nothing works as well as incloak for Filefront (most of them did not fix the problem at all, or had other ones), but I did find these, which worked for me:

http://www.proxfree.com

http://www.unblocker2013.info

http://www.blewpass.com

theyoutubeproxy.com

newiptunnel.com

Note 1: If the proxies have the option available, allow cookies and scripts.

Note 2: You'll usually have to click the direct download link on the Gamefront download page ("Your download will begin in a few seconds.

If it does not, click here.").

Note 3: If you want to try more proxies, try the list from proxy.org.

Note 4: Check the filesize of the download: If it's 0 bytes or something like that, the download is not working.

Note 5: When using free proxies, there are often a lot of ads, so I recommend using an addon for your browser to block ads and popups, such as AdBlock for Chrome, or Adblock Plus for Firefox. Or of course, you could leave them as is; proxy sites, like any other site, use adspace to pay for their server costs.

Now, when you download from Filefront/Gamefront using these proxies, there is an extra step involved: When downloading, it will download a file called "browse.php" (or in the case of blewpass, "download"). Note the size of the downloads - they are actually the files you want, but just renamed. Once it finishes downloading, you have to find it on your computer, and rename it to the proper filename.

On the Filefront mod info page, you'll find the mod's filename at the top of the page. Pay attention to the extension, especially (.zip, .rar, .exe, etc). In theory, all you need to do is get the extension right, and the downloaded file will work, but for practicality reasons, it's a good idea to name it properly with the full filename (e.g. if you leave them all as "browse.zip", it will become very hard to know which file is which).

So basically, to recap:

1. Follow the steps in my previous post, but using a proxy other than incloak.

2. After downloading, rename the file from "browse.php" or "download" to the actual filename, found on the Filefront mod info page.

3. Install/use mod as normal

Hope this helps. :)

As far as I can tell, the problem seems to be on Filefront/Gamefront's side, regarding IP addresses. The solution seems to be to change your browsing IP address, which is what we're doing by using incloak.

Now, incloak still works for me, but for those of you whom it's not working: try use different proxies.

I have gone through a lot of them, and nothing works as well as incloak for Filefront (most of them did not fix the problem at all, or had other ones), but I did find these, which worked for me:

http://www.proxfree.com

http://www.unblocker2013.info

http://www.blewpass.com

theyoutubeproxy.com

newiptunnel.com

Note 1: If the proxies have the option available, allow cookies and scripts.

Note 2: You'll usually have to click the direct download link on the Gamefront download page ("Your download will begin in a few seconds.

If it does not, click here.").

Note 3: If you want to try more proxies, try the list from proxy.org.

Note 4: Check the filesize of the download: If it's 0 bytes or something like that, the download is not working.

Note 5: When using free proxies, there are often a lot of ads, so I recommend using an addon for your browser to block ads and popups, such as AdBlock for Chrome, or Adblock Plus for Firefox. Or of course, you could leave them as is; proxy sites, like any other site, use adspace to pay for their server costs.

Now, when you download from Filefront/Gamefront using these proxies, there is an extra step involved: When downloading, it will download a file called "browse.php" (or in the case of blewpass, "download"). Note the size of the downloads - they are actually the files you want, but just renamed. Once it finishes downloading, you have to find it on your computer, and rename it to the proper filename.

On the Filefront mod info page, you'll find the mod's filename at the top of the page. Pay attention to the extension, especially (.zip, .rar, .exe, etc). In theory, all you need to do is get the extension right, and the downloaded file will work, but for practicality reasons, it's a good idea to name it properly with the full filename (e.g. if you leave them all as "browse.zip", it will become very hard to know which file is which).

So basically, to recap:

1. Follow the steps in my previous post, but using a proxy other than incloak.

2. After downloading, rename the file from "browse.php" or "download" to the actual filename, found on the Filefront mod info page.

3. Install/use mod as normal

Hope this helps. :)

Thank's JINGOS!!!!!!!!:thmbup1::thmbup1:and again thank's will try them :cool:

• 3 months later...

Archived