Home

Playable Mission Vao

Ferc Kast

Well, here it is...Only three years after I first began working on it. :xp: A month or so back, I finally found where I put the files from this. So, I finally got around to fixing and finalizing it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. :)

Readme:

==============

A KotOR I Mod

==============

Mod Name: Playable Mission Vao

Author: Ferc Kast

File Size: 761 KB

Date Released: November 14th, 2012

________

Credits

________

Darth Snard, for helping me reinstall KotOR I & II

VarsityPuppet, for the tutorial on how to recompile heads

Stoffe, for the TSLPatcher program

Fred Tetra, for the amazing KotOR Tool

Description

This mod will make Mission Vao a playable head at the game's start. It does not use the original head, but a Twi'lek head as the base to resemble her using parts of the original texture. This mod includes Sith Eyes and tattoos as you transition to the dark side. There are also custom portraits to reflect the head’s transitions.

Installation Instructions

Double-click the .exe after extracting the contents to install. If you do not have an Override folder, you will need to make one.

Modder's Comments

After making my Playable Mission Vao mod for TSL, I always meant to go back and do a KotOR I version. I started almost immediately, but it got delayed as I was away from the modding community from early 2009 to early 2011. Only recently did I find my WIP copy of it and commenced to complete it. As an added bonus, I reused the model edit from my KotOR I Playable Yuthara Ban to use masks/headgear with this mod too. (But, it is completely compatible with my K1 Yuthara Ban mod since it has different model & texture file names.)

Permissions

This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

Disclaimer

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
k1_pmv1.png

k1_pmv2.png

Kast's Echo: Link

Deadly Stream: Link

I only have one question, my good sentient. Does the *body* of the new character match her head?

I'm not sure what you mean; but, her clothes are set up like the other normal playable heads including the default clothes and undergarments, which do match her skin tone. I hope that answers your question. :)

Archived