Home

Completing the mission "Recent History: Bonus Mission"

StuckInMyPants

I was looking through my quests with KSE, and I noticed that I've never seen the fully finished entry to this. I'm currently on the Harbinger and the mission log reads:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
On the Harbinger, you found records of your medical treatment on the vessel - it was not long after the treatment that you fell unconscious. You were most likely drugged while you were being administered medical treatment. After that, you were taken off the ship by the Ebon Hawk.

The next log update should read:

Show spoiler

You found a sabotaged protocol droid on the Harbinger vessel. It is likely that the HK unit sabotaged it so it could take the protocol's droid place and have free run of the ship.

...But I can't see to figure out where to get this updated entry. I'm assuming that I am near the correct droid, but all I get is some in-game text (check the picture).

Show spoiler
35m2mht.jpg

Any ideas on what I'm missing? I'm also running the Restored Content Mod 1.8.

Very nice find. It appears such lines (the popup one) don't allow questupdates set in the dialog.

Fassa and Adana quest aren't done with updates in the dlg-file, but instead a script, hence the issue not presenting itself there.

I made a small fix, which will be part of TSLRCM 1.8.2.

Interesting, without you get;

You have escaped Peragus - you think you know enough of what transpired to put together most of the pieces that brought you to the facility.

But with, you probably are able to get;

Through a thorough search of Peragus, its remaining inhabitants, and its records, you have tracked down the entire sequence of events that led to your arrival on Peragus, and it has convinced you that the Force moves in bizarre ways. You were a passenger on board the Harbinger, on route to Telos, when the ship encountered a Sith warship and the Ebon Hawk, drifting in space, with no sign of a crew on either ship. The Ebon Hawk was taken on board, and during the search of the Sith vessel, stelathed Sith assassins made it on board the Harbinger, slowly taking over the ship.

During this time, you were noticed by the HK-50 protocol droid, drugged unconscious, and then hauled on board the damaged Ebon Hawk. The Ebon Hawk was fired upon as it was escaping, crippling it. It then drifted to Peragus, where the HK unit slowly took over the facility and murdered all the miners to prevent you from being sold.

Currently unachievable in the game.

Again; Nice find!

• 5 months later...

Archived