Home

does anyone knowns a way to destroy those AT-ST's??

battle111

Hello everyone!!!!

does anyone knowns how l can easily destroy those AT-ST's walkers becoz l'm stuck:mad::mad::¬::¬::(:(:confused::confused: on the Astrus final level and my objective is to keep those prisoners alive but when l make some shots at the AT-ST the prisoners are all dead and l fail the mission please does anyone knowns how l can destroy those AT-ST's!!!!!!!

P.s l'm only a beginer now at jko

• 1 year later...

I thought it was indeed a sentry gun/turret you needed to man to destroy the walkers, double checked our walkthrough and that's the solution. (**Warning: Link Contains Spoilers**)

In any other situation, say, multiplayer, you may not have such a luxury, and will be forced to use other tactics, like lightsaber to the legs (while circle strafing to avoid being stomped and crushed!), rockets or other heavy weapons, td's thrown with care, and even the DEMP gun. Force push can be used to send rockets back at the vehicle, and the saber may be able to block some of its shots.

...and even the DEMP gun.

I think that it's the best weapon of choice.It also stuns the AT-ST's cause they're mechanical.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
But at this point(the part of the game where battle111 was when he created the thread)the DEMP isn't available yet...unless it doesn't get by cheat.

• 1 month later...

Saber throw to the legs also does some damage from a safer distance. But ordinary hand blasters (including the disruptor rifle) have no effect.

I seem to recall there was a bug in the unpatched version of the game where it might be unwinnable sometimes without cheating.

But ordinary hand blasters (including the disruptor rifle) have no effect.

Yeah.I think that they ricochet when they hit it.

I seem to recall there was a bug in the unpatched version of the game where it might be unwinnable sometimes without cheating.

Lol.Never ocured to me but that would be quite a miss for the game testers.

• 3 months later...

Archived