Home

seting my own jko server

battle111

Hello everyone u can l ask ???l'm planing to create my own jko server and l wont to known do l need to form a council of my jko server??:confused: and do l also need to find who will host my server??:confused: and if l need to form a council who will be interested to join me?? l'm so confused now and also l known that l must find some players yes??

P.s please l realy need some advice thank's

Nope.No need to council and to find who will host the server.You just create it.Then whoever wants to joins and thats it.Take a look at this.

So that's it but l already maded a name of my server and the map of my server will use the death star map ;) and l already choosen how many bots will apear if someone will just leave my server so now it will apear in the server list??

So that's it but l already maded a name of my server and the map of my server will use the death star map ;) and l already choosen how many bots will apear if someone will just leave my server so now it will apear in the server list??

Not as far as i know.Did you follow the instructions from the web page i gave a link to?

well not yet but l will check it out and thank's for the help and once l'm done with the server l will post to this topic a deresdiption of my jko server if is it okay that is ???

Sure it's ok! :thmbup1: If you need any help with setting up the server you can just ask. I'm having a problem with my own server, but I know the problem. It won't show on the list because I'm obviously sending the wrong ports to the masterservers. :hang1: Haven't really tried to fix this yet.

InfeCt :tophat1:

None of the maps are bad, but I think the best regular JK2 maps is Bespin, Yavin Temple or Deathstar. =)

a yes death star map huh l had lots of fun there :D maiby l will set death star map for my jko server if is it okay to everyone?? and the ather one's also good too but l will set the death star map okay

a yes death star map huh l had lots of fun there :D maiby l will set death star map for my jko server if is it okay to everyone?? and the ather one's also good too but l will set the death star map okay

Is your server up yet? :D If so, can you give me the IP? santsmil

PS: I sent you a private message.

Archived