Home

What is your plans this holiday season?

mimartin

58 members have voted

1. 1. What is your plans this holiday season?

• Spending it in town with family and/or friends
    • Going home to spend it with family and/or friends
    • Traveling to spend it with family and/or friends at their place
    • Leave me alone, I just want to play vidya
    • Yoda

Spending it in town with family and/or friends

Going home to spend it with family and/or friends

Traveling to spend it with family and/or friends at their place

Leave me alone, I just want to play vidya

Yoda

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday no matter what your plans are.

Actually the same because I have no family to go to this year. I'm going to play skyrim and pretend me and my companion actually have some form of romantic bond while I slice up mud crabs.

Lucky you. I have to travel for miles to get to all my extended family in the countryside. Just hoping I don't have to drive this year. I hate driving in the snow.

First Christmas in years being single and away from my family. So it's gonna be lots of friends visits and lots of good food and alcohol! :-)

For Hogmanay (New Year's Eve for the rest of the world) I will be going to Stirling Castle here in the heart of Scotland to go and see the ultimate Scottish band Proclaimers with friends and consume lots of Whiskey! And watch some fireworks!

For Hogmanay (New Year's Eve for the rest of the world) I will be going to Stirling Castle here in the heart of Scotland to go and see the ultimate Scottish band Proclaimers with friends and consume lots of Whiskey! And watch some fireworks!

Ooh! Sounds great! Would love to see the Proclaimers on Hogmanay, but we've made plans with friends to see the torch procession at Comrie this year. Probably not nearly as exciting, maybe a little bit safer than watching last year's fireballs at Stonehaven :bounfire2, but I'm sure there will be whisky passed around as a winter warmer! :cheers: Fingers crossed, no high winds and no rain/sleet/snow this year.

Christmas will be spent the same this year as last. Meet up at the sister-n-law's at noonish for drinks, snacks, and the toy demonstrations from the nieces and nephews, then play whatever game they've got planned (Pictionary, Taboo, Trivia-whatever, etc.), then head over to the mom-n-law's for dinner afterwards. Then back home to have a snooze, play vidya, and chill out. :)

To be honest, Christmas time isn't in my favorite times of year, a feeling shared by my parents, so apart from a nice dinner on Christmas day, it's all pretty sober (we don't even have a Christmas tree). New Year's Eve's gonna be spent with friends, meaning lots of alcohol and partying (and missing half of New Year's Day because of it). In between, it's gonna be nothing but vidya. Oh yeah.

Actually the same because I have no family to go to this year. I'm going to play skyrim and pretend me and my companion actually have some form of romantic bond while I slice up mud crabs.

Ha. Wish I could sit there and life drain the hell out if Whiterun (particularly Vignar for making me repurchase Breezehome >:/) for the holidays but noooooo. I just had to be stupid and quit college... now I'm stuck here at my grandparents where I'll be forced to see my family... whom I can't stand.

Archived