Home

What's everyone gana do on Christmas this year??

battle111

Finally a thread by a newbie who sticks around more than a couple weeks. :D

Well, I'm not sure. Christmas eve, probably go delivering cookies or presents, or both. I've been acting like a bit of a santa IRL lately. So whatever. (I'm not a jolly fat guy with white hair and beard though.) Listening to a bit of music. Who knows? Maybe I'll go out to a karaoke or something.

Christmas day, hopefully spend it in the company of family, friends, neighbors. Neighbors are going to have a dinner feast at their place. It isn't really much of a day to go out. Not for me anyways.

Probably eat tons. Anyhoo, yeah.

Finally a thread by a newbie who sticks around more than a couple weeks. :D

Well, I'm not sure. Christmas eve, probably go delivering cookies or presents, or both. I've been acting like a bit of a santa IRL lately. So whatever. (I'm not a jolly fat guy with white hair and beard though.) Listening to a bit of music. Who knows? Maybe I'll go out to a karaoke or something.

Christmas day, hopefully spend it in the company of family, friends, neighbors. Neighbors are going to have a dinner feast at their place. It isn't really much of a day to go out. Not for me anyways.

Probably eat tons. Anyhoo, yeah.

Hey Darth Avlectus finaly l decorated my Christmas tree huh took me some time to get all the decorations but l finnished :) l might post an image of it if is it okay that is???

• 2 weeks later...

Woke up early per tradition, opened my sparse presents, got a few things I wanted. Went to my Dad's, had a leisurely Christmas breakfast and present opening during which I got gift cards and plane ticket/shuttle pass for an upcoming move.

I don't really like christmas, I used to get cooler presents but now that I'm old my parents hold out. The best gift I got aside from the plane ticket (which was a big cost saver) was a gift I gave to myself of this hoodie which I designed myself.

edit: Arg I got it and it was wrong, so I'm giving it to my cousin :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived