Home

newest x-box generation

Hi folks of this wonderful forum!

my first post is a question. I read a lot of stuff about the problems with KOTOR and windows 7. Having planned to buy an X-Box anyway, i would love to play KOTOR I and II there. (i read that there is no problem to play that old game on newer X-Box-versions (like the 360)

My Question, as a X-Box-newbie: the newest version seems to be the X-Box 360 slim with 250 mb. Is it possible to play KOTOR with that newest version?

thanks for any advice!

with regards

martin

Hey and welcome to the forum!

I don't have the newest Xbox; I have the regular Xbox 360 (the white one) and KotOR runs great. I don't think you should have any problems running it on any Xbox.

I'm actually doing a playthrough of the first game on Xbox and am having a blast. I would recommend though to play TSL on PC if you can so you can use the Restored Content Mod - the Xbox version is an unfinished game.

• 3 weeks later...

I originally started with both games for Xbox. I have the Xbox-360 Slim (I think the one you're talking about.) and Kotor runs fine. Second game, my camera angles like to goof up and then I get MASSIVE frame-rate lag, but it's still playable. But I would Highly recommend having both for PC.

• 3 months later...

I had both KOTOR and KOTOR 2 on Xbox Original and they DO work for 360 but sometimes there are glitches. For me in KOTOR, the conversations are weird because it lags. It is possible that there can be other glitches, especially in KOTOR 2, which I have not tried yet (except to see if I can play Xbox games on 360)

Archived