Home

The End of the World, December 21, 2012

It's the end of the world! What are you going to do?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. It's the end of the world! What are you going to do?

• Nothing different
    • Spend time with family and friends
    • Engage in wanton hedonism
    • Play vidya
    • yoda.

It looks like the date is finally upon us. It's already December 21 here in New Zealand; over the next 24 hours, the day will dawn for the places around the world.

Whelp, Ahtonauts, i have to say, It's been fun. This forum, and the people thereof, have provided many hours of enjoyment and intrigue during the time I've been here.

I salute every single one of you, and bid you Godspeed. determinedsalute.gif

It looks like the date is finally upon us. It's already December 21 here in New Zealand; over the next 24 hours, the day will dawn for the places around the world.

Whelp, Ahtonauts, i have to say, It's been fun. This forum, and the people thereof, have provided many hours of enjoyment and intrigue during the time I've been here.

I salute every single one of you, and bid you Godspeed. determinedsalute.gif

Lol either you are joking or you actually believe there is not going to be a tomorrow. :migraine::lol:

I should warn you guys. I had waaaaay too much Mexican last night. I feel a mighty powerful force coming on.

Swear to god!

I think this is the big one.

We're talking major earth shaking, tremor, apocalyptic, "omg god, what the hell was that"

results here, people!

AH OOH! OMG! YEP! YEP! HERE IT COMES! LOOK OOOOOOUUUUUUU.............

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I should warn you guys. I had waaaaay too much Mexican last night. I feel a mighty powerful force coming on.

Swear to god!

I think this is the big one.

We're talking major earth shaking, tremor, apocalyptic, "omg god, what the hell was that"

results here, people!

AH OOH! OMG! YEP! YEP! HERE IT COMES! LOOK OOOOOOUUUUUUU.............

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

El hedor de muerte :lol:

I find it hard to tell whether people on the internet are joking anymore so I just respond with whatever feels appropriate. At least on the forums people tend to be in good humors unlike those on Facebook who are asking for advice where to last minute bomb shelters and black out kits.

Refused to vote. Pissing everyone off wasn't an option. Firing mah lazor wasn't an option.

Supposedly it's gonna happen 11:11 AM east coast time...which should be 8:11 AM my time. I'll be heading out the door for work about then, which reminds me I gotta make a thread then get to bed. It' 1:35 AM right now... >_< Damn 4chan.

If we survive I'm having a party at my place.

A little too early to say this, but I guess no end of the world! :D The specific time was 11:12 A.M. UTC Which is 6:12 A.M. on the east coast. I couldn't sleep at 5 A.M. so I got up and watched the doomsday countdown (When the Mayan calender ends.) When the countdown got to zero, the whole page twisted up and disappeared from the page saying "Cannot connect to server". Again a little too early to say this. :p

RELAX, it is NOT the end of the world. Just go on with your daily lives.

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_22225395/nasa-why-worlds-not-coming-an-end-dec?source=most_emailed

DISCUSSION ENDED

Yeah like Scorge sed it's not the end of the world:rolleyes:

Lol either you are joking or you actually believe there is not going to be a tomorrow. :migraine::lol:

Man, people are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow.
People have known about this date for a very long time, so the fact that it's coming up, that's to be expected. And yet we're still here so far. :D

Regardless of the apocalypse, it seems we've already reached a short supply of sarcasm detectors. >___>

Archived